You can request to be notified when the product is available again if you are registered on the site.
Shipping costs: Gratis
- Frame: 7005 Hydroformed Aluminum, 3D forging, 150 mm F.O.L.D. GEN2 kinematics, 148x12 mm thru axle, internal cable routing, 203 mm post mount
- Motor: Shimano Steps EP8 36V / 250 W / 85 Nm
- Display: Shimano Steps EM800
- Battery: Integrated, Li -Ion, 36 V, 720 Wh, 20.8 Ah
- Charger: 4 Ah
- Fork: Rock Shox ZEB 29 Boost, Charger R, DebonAir, 110x15 mm rake, 44 mm rake, 150 mm travel
- Shock: FOX Float X Performance, 210/55 mm, hardware: 25.0 x 8.0 mm, w/o bushing
- Rear derailleur: SRAM GX Eagle AXS, 12s
- Derailleur: /
- Shifter: SRAM GX Eagle AXS
- Cassette: SRAM XG-1275, 12s 10-52T
- Chain: SRAM GX Eagle
- Chainring: 36T
- Cranks: e*thirteen, e *spec Plus Crank
- Front brake: SRAM CODE RSC, 4 pistons
- Rear brake: SRAM CODE RSC, 4 pistons
- Discs: 220 front / 220 rear
- Front tyre: Schwalbe Magic Mary 29x2.60" Super Trail Soft (66-622)
- Rear tyre: Schwalbe Magic Mary 29x2.60" Super Trail Soft (66-622)
- Rims: DT Swiss HX1700, 30-622
- Front hub: DT Swiss 350, 15x110mm thru-axle boost
- Rear hub: DT Swiss 350, 12x148mm thru-axle boost
- Handlebar: RaceFace Chester 35, aluminum, 780mm, rise: 35mm, backsweep: 8°
- Stem: FOCUS C.I.S. integrated, 50 mm, 0°, 35 mm, aluminum
- Saddle: Proxim W450
- Seatpost: Post Moderne dropper post PM-214, 34.9 mm
- Maximum weight allowed: /
- Weight : 25.5kg
Any questions about this product?
Buying an ebike is an important purchase and every detail must be investigated. For this reason, we are at your disposal for every little doubt: contact a Ridewill expert.
Monday-Friday 9.30 ~ 13:00 / 14:00 ~ 18:00 Saturday 9:00 ~ 12:00
Ridewill bikes arrive ready to be used!
Each bicycle sold by Ridewill is meticulously checked and prepared by our specialized technicians before being shipped
Check tightness of all the screws: headset, frame and linkage and crown spider
Centering the brakes
Complete adjustment of the transmission
Possible assembly of the accessories purchased
Adjustment of saddle height to your specifications
Setting suspension to your weight
Packaging and delivery
To ensure that your bike is delivered to you in perfect condition, we have developed a protective box with special reinforcement areas.
Every single bicycle is packed according to a rigorous procedure, with particular attention to the most delicate parts most subject to damage. To guarantee you maximum peace of mind, all our shipments are insured. If you prefer to collect your order on site, the already assembled bicycle collection service is available at our Ridewill point in the province of Como.
The advantages of buying on Ridewill
Thanks to our automated logistics we guarantee the real-time stock of over 40,000 products.
All products are original, new and guaranteed. And if you change your mind, you have 14 days from delivery to return
Shipments in 24h
We have thousands of products ready for delivery: if you order before 4.00 pm you will receive our package the next day