In stock. Delivery in 6 days.
Shipping costs: Gratis
Expected arrived: 19/12/2023
Are you looking for a reliable trekking eBike for your adventures and excursions? The new Yucatan X12 is ideal for exploring both the city and the countryside. With its completely revised frame design and a new engine, it not only looks even more dynamic, it also gives you more power on the road: Its Yamaha PW-X3 engine with up to 85 Nm torque provides support on rough trails. longer climbs or when you're carrying a load on the roof rack. Other accessories can be easily attached to the modular rail system. Shimano Deore gearing, Shimano disc brakes and RockShox 100 mm suspension fork allow you to focus entirely on your surroundings.
- Frame: 6061 High Step Aluminum
- Engine: Yamaha PW-X3 System, 85Nm
- Display: Yamaha, Side Switch, 1.7" LCD, 7 functions
- Battery: InTube 720 Wh
- Charger: 4A quick charger
- Fork: RockShox, Recon RL, Remote Lockout, Air, 100 mm travel, aluminum steerer tube 1 1/8" - 1 1/2" tapered, 15 x 100mm thru axle
- Shock absorber: /
- Rear derailleur: Shimano Deore M6100 , 12s
- Front derailleur: /
- Rear derailleur: Shimano Deore M6100, Trigger switch, 12s
- Cassette: Shimano M6100,10 - 51T
- Chain: Shimano CN-M6100
- Chainring: 38D steel
- Cranks: Miranda
- Front brake: Shimano MT410, Hydraulic disc brakes
- Rear brake: Shimano MT410, Hydraulic disc brakes
- Discs: 180mm / 180mm
- Front tire: Schwalbe, Johnn y Watts, 60-584, 27.5x2.35"
- Rear tyre: Schwalbe, Johnny Watts, 60-584, 27.5x2.35"
- Rims: Schürmann Yak25, Eyelet, double wall, Aluminum
- Front hub: Shimano MT400-B, Centerlock, 15x100mm thru axle
- Rear hub: Shimano MT410, Centerlock, 12x148mm thru axle
- Handlebar: Ergoriser, oversize 720mm
- Stem: XLC Aluminum adjustable, A-head, Diameter: 31.8mm
- Saddle: Selle Royal Essenza
- Seatpost: Aluminum, 34.9 mm
- Headlight: Herrmans, H-Black MR8, 60lm
- Taillight : Spanninga, Aerline 2 Brake
- Roof rack: MIK, max load 25kg
- Mudguards: Curana Apollo 70, Aluminum
- Max weight allowed: 150kg
- Weight: /
Any questions about this product?
Buying an ebike is an important purchase and every detail must be investigated. For this reason, we are at your disposal for every little doubt: contact a Ridewill expert.
Monday-Friday 9.30 ~ 13:00 / 14:00 ~ 18:00 Saturday 9:00 ~ 12:00
Ridewill bikes arrive ready to be used!
Each bicycle sold by Ridewill is meticulously checked and prepared by our specialized technicians before being shipped
Check tightness of all the screws: headset, frame and linkage and crown spider
Centering the brakes
Complete adjustment of the transmission
Possible assembly of the accessories purchased
Adjustment of saddle height to your specifications
Setting suspension to your weight
Packaging and delivery
To ensure that your bike is delivered to you in perfect condition, we have developed a protective box with special reinforcement areas.
Every single bicycle is packed according to a rigorous procedure, with particular attention to the most delicate parts most subject to damage. To guarantee you maximum peace of mind, all our shipments are insured. If you prefer to collect your order on site, the already assembled bicycle collection service is available at our Ridewill point in the province of Como.
The advantages of buying on Ridewill
Thanks to our automated logistics we guarantee the real-time stock of over 40,000 products.
All products are original, new and guaranteed. And if you change your mind, you have 14 days from delivery to return
Shipments in 24h
We have thousands of products ready for delivery: if you order before 4.00 pm you will receive our package the next day