4 easy steps to return purchased items:
1 - send an email to request the return authorization code
2 – carefully pack the item and write the return code onto the box
3 - send it within 10 days to Ufficio Recessi Ridewill srl - Via Socrate 6, 22070 Casnate con Bernate (CO)
4 - get quick refund for your purchase
What is the return right?
Ridewill guarantees consumers to exercise the right of withdrawal pursuant to art. 64 et seq of Legislative Decree N. 206/2005. If the customer is a consumer (i.e. a person who buys goods for purposes not related to his professional activity or does the purchase by indicating a reference to VAT number in the order form to Ridewill.it), he/she has the right to withdraw from the purchase contract for any reason without penalty and except as described in the following paragraphs.
When the withdrawal and return right is applicable?
The right of withdrawal is subject to the following mandatory conditions:
- The right applies to product purchased in its entirety; it cannot be exercised only for the withdrawal of a part of the product (ex .: accessories, software, attachments, etc. ...);
- The right does not apply to audiovisual products, consumables or sealed software (including those attached to any hardware), once opened;
- The purchased goods must be returned intact and in original packaging, complete in all parts (including packaging and any documentation and accessories: gaskets, screws, bolts, etc ...); to limit damage to the original package we recommend, when possible, to put it in another box on which to affix the WITHDRAWAL CODE issued by Ridewill; It should be avoided in all cases the attachment of labels or tape directly on the packaging of the product;
- The item subject to right of withdrawal must be returned in normal condition, as it has been kept and used with reasonable diligence: it won’t then be accepted used products that indicate signs of damage or dirt and which therefore can no longer be considered as before being sold;
- The item subject to right of withdrawal must contain the same serial number as in Ridewill sales invoice; if the goods were to bring a different serial number compared to that in the invoice, the return will not be accepted and the product will be made available to the customer for its return, while cancelling the request for withdrawal.
Who is in charge for return item shipping?
Shipping costs for returning the goods are borne by the customer. The expedition, until the certificate of receipt in our warehouse, is under the responsibility of the customer. Remember also to specify THE NUMBER OF WITHDRAWAL that must be CLEARLY VISIBLE on the package returned to Ridewill within 10 working days.
If the goods are damaged during transport, Ridewill will inform the customer (within 5 working days of receipt of goods in stores), to enable him to file a timely complaint against the carrier and to obtain refund of value of the dispatch (if insured); in this case the product will be made available to the customer for its return, while cancelling the request for withdrawal.
Ridewill is not responsible in any way for damage or theft / loss of goods returned by uninsured shipments. Return fees and means of dispatch are at complete responsibility and liability of the Customer who will not be refunded in the event that the goods were lost or damaged.
The purchased goods must be intact, packed in their original packaging and complete of any manual or accessories without any lack. Otherwise Ridewill will cut by mutual agreement with the customer a percentage between 10% and 50% of the current value of the item, since the product itself is not re-sellable as new.
Who do not have the right of withdrawal?
- The right of withdrawal does not apply to professionals and companies to which the invoice was issued differently as for private entities.
- The right of withdrawal is not applicable for the goods purchased with Pick&Pay service.
How to request to return purchased items?
Within fourteen (14) days after delivery of goods the consumer shall inform Ridewill in case he/she is intended to use the return right by sending an e-mail or registered mail with return receipt to the following address:
Ridewill srl - Via Socrate 6, 22070 Casnate con Bernate (CO)
Or you can fill the following form.
Remember to clearly indicate part number - serial number - reason for withdrawal otherwise the notice of withdrawal shall be invalid.
When the refund will be issued?
Once Ridewill has verified the status of goods a credit note as refund will issue for the amount paid by the customer. Within fourteen (14) days the credit note will be refunded through the same payment method of original payment when ordering. Some credit card company may be subject to delays for refund issue.