You can request to be notified when the product is available again if you are registered on the site.
Shipping costs: Gratis
Super Offer valid until 16/12/2023
There is an adventure waiting for you around every corner. The Yucatan X8 has completely revised frame design and together with the brand new Yamaha PW-S2 motor makes this trekking eBike ideal for micro adventures close to home or longer rides. The light and powerful motor supports you with up to 75 Nm of torque and the 720 Wh battery offers even more power on longer journeys. The 100 mm SR Suntour suspension fork offers comfort on any surface.
- Frame: Aluminum 6061
- Engine: Yamaha PW-S2 System, 75Nm
- Display: Yamaha Display A
- Battery: Yamaha InTube, 720 Wh
- Charger: Yamaha Quick Charger 4A
- Fork: SR Suntour, XCM32 ATB DS LO, Steel spring, 100 mm travel, 1 1/8" aluminum steerer - 1 1/2" tapered, 100mm quick release
- Shock absorber: /
- Rear derailleur: Shimano Acera M3020, 8s
- Front derailleur: /
- Shifter: Shimano Altus M315, Rapidfire
- Cassette: Shimano CS-HG400-8, 11-34T
- Chain: KMC X8
- Crown: 38T, Steel
- Cranks: Winora aluminum
- Front brake: Shimano MT200, hydraulic disc brake, 2 pistons
- Rear brake: Shimano MT200, hydraulic disc brake, 2 pistons
- Discs: 180mm / 160mm
- Front tyre: Continental Contact Cruiser, 62-584, 27.5x2 .4"
- Rear tyre: Continental Contact Cruiser, 62-584, 27.5x2.4"
- Rims: Schürmann Yak25, Eyelet, Hollow rim, Aluminum
- Front hub: Shimano, Centerlock
- Rear hub: Shimano MT400-B, Centerlock
- Handlebar: Ergoriser, oversize, 720 mm
- Stem: XLC Alu, A-head, 31.8mm
- Saddle: Selle Royal Wave
- Seatpost: Aluminum, 34.9mm
- Front light: XLC, A-Head verstellbar, A-head, 31.8 mm
- Rear light: AXA, Juno Ebike
- Luggage rack: StandWell KM040
- Mudguards: Curana, Apollo 70, Aluminum
- Maximum weight allowed: 130 kg
- Weight: /
Any questions about this product?
Buying an ebike is an important purchase and every detail must be investigated. For this reason, we are at your disposal for every little doubt: contact a Ridewill expert.
Monday-Friday 9.30 ~ 13:00 / 14:00 ~ 18:00 Saturday 9:00 ~ 12:00
Ridewill bikes arrive ready to be used!
Each bicycle sold by Ridewill is meticulously checked and prepared by our specialized technicians before being shipped
Check tightness of all the screws: headset, frame and linkage and crown spider
Centering the brakes
Complete adjustment of the transmission
Possible assembly of the accessories purchased
Adjustment of saddle height to your specifications
Setting suspension to your weight
Packaging and delivery
To ensure that your bike is delivered to you in perfect condition, we have developed a protective box with special reinforcement areas.
Every single bicycle is packed according to a rigorous procedure, with particular attention to the most delicate parts most subject to damage. To guarantee you maximum peace of mind, all our shipments are insured. If you prefer to collect your order on site, the already assembled bicycle collection service is available at our Ridewill point in the province of Como.
The advantages of buying on Ridewill
Thanks to our automated logistics we guarantee the real-time stock of over 40,000 products.
All products are original, new and guaranteed. And if you change your mind, you have 14 days from delivery to return
Shipments in 24h
We have thousands of products ready for delivery: if you order before 4.00 pm you will receive our package the next day