Last 2 pieces available in stock
In stock. Delivery in 24 hours
Shipping costs: Gratis
Expected arrived: 11/12/2023
Equipped with the powerful Performance Line motor from Bosch with 65 Nm combined with a 625 Wh battery, you will be the master of your commute. But it doesn't end there. The Sinus 9 lets you expand your horizons beyond the city limits by taking you anywhere, anytime. Reliable components and hydraulic disc brakes carry you safely and comfortably to any destination.
- Frame: Aluminum 6061, hydroformed, THT, GCI
- Motor: Bosch Performance Line Smart System, 250W, 65 Nm
- Display: Intuvia 100 + LED Remote
- Battery: Bosch PowerTube, 625 Wh
- Charger: Bosch Standard Charger 4A
- Fork: SR Suntour, NEX E25-HLO , Lockout, Steel spring, 63 mm travel, Aluminum steerer tube 1 1/8" - 1 1/2" conical
- Shock absorber: /
- Rear derailleur: Shimano Alivio M3100, 9s
- Front derailleur: /
- Shifter: Shimano, Alivio M3100, Trigger switch
- Cassette: Shimano HG200, 11-36T
- Chain: KMC e9S
- Chainring: 38T, Steel
- Cranks: /
- Front brake: Tektro T275, Aluminium, 2 piston disc brake
- Rear brake : Tektro T275, Aluminium, 2 piston disc brake
- Discs: 180mm / 160mm
- Front tire: Schwalbe, Marathon Almotion, 55-584, 27.5x2.15"
- Rear tire: Schwalbe, Marathon Almotion, 55-584, 27.5x2.15"
- Rims: Ryde Zac421, Hollow rim, Aluminum
- Front hub: Aluminum, Disc brake, Quick release
- Rear hub: Aluminum
- Handlebar: Ergobar Oversize, 640mm
- Stem: Aluminum, Adjustable angle, A-head, Diameter: 31.8mm
- Saddle: Selle Royal Viento
- Seatpost: Patent, Suspension, 31.6 mm, Aluminium
- Front light: Herrmans H-Black MR4, 40 lux
- Rear light: Busch & Müller Shine Evo, integrated in the luggage rack
- Luggage rack: Racktime RT-336, 25 kg
- Mudguards: SKS, Cromoplastica
- Maximum permissible weight: 130 kg
- Weight: /
Any questions about this product?
Buying an ebike is an important purchase and every detail must be investigated. For this reason, we are at your disposal for every little doubt: contact a Ridewill expert.
Monday-Friday 9.30 ~ 13:00 / 14:00 ~ 18:00 Saturday 9:00 ~ 12:00
Ridewill bikes arrive ready to be used!
Each bicycle sold by Ridewill is meticulously checked and prepared by our specialized technicians before being shipped
Check tightness of all the screws: headset, frame and linkage and crown spider
Centering the brakes
Complete adjustment of the transmission
Possible assembly of the accessories purchased
Adjustment of saddle height to your specifications
Setting suspension to your weight
Packaging and delivery
To ensure that your bike is delivered to you in perfect condition, we have developed a protective box with special reinforcement areas.
Every single bicycle is packed according to a rigorous procedure, with particular attention to the most delicate parts most subject to damage. To guarantee you maximum peace of mind, all our shipments are insured. If you prefer to collect your order on site, the already assembled bicycle collection service is available at our Ridewill point in the province of Como.
The advantages of buying on Ridewill
Thanks to our automated logistics we guarantee the real-time stock of over 40,000 products.
All products are original, new and guaranteed. And if you change your mind, you have 14 days from delivery to return
Shipments in 24h
We have thousands of products ready for delivery: if you order before 4.00 pm you will receive our package the next day