In stock. Delivery in 6 days.
Shipping costs: Gratis
Expected arrived: 13/12/2023
Super Offer valid until 10/12/2023
Big jumps need a big bike and the E-180 is for you! The E-180 frame gives riders massive confidence and massive suspension to take it all on the trail or in the bike park. With the power of the Bosch motor, returning to the beginning of the descent will be child's play and so you can do it all over again as many times as you want!
- Frame: 6061 alloy, hydroformed T6 aluminum, tapered head tube multi-butted, custom design, internal cable routing, Shape.it connection and 12x148 mm Boost dropouts
- Engine: Bosch Performance Line CX (25km/h) 85Nm
- Display: Bosch LED Remote
- Battery: Bosch Powertube 750Wh
- Charger: Bosch 4A
- Fork: RockShox ZEB 29", 180mm travel, 44mm offset, DebonAir, Rush RC damper, Fast Black coating, tapered steerer, 110mm x 15mm Boost, Maxle Ultimate
- Shock absorber: RockShox Super Deluxe Select R, DebonAir, Fast Black coating, adjustable rebound
- Rear derailleur: SRAM GX Eagle Lunar, 12s
- Shifter: SRAM GX Eagle Lunar, Single Click, MMX, 12s
- Cassette: SRAM PG-1210 Eagle, 11-50T, 12s
- Chain: SRAM GX Eagle, 12s
- Chainring: Sram X-Sync 2 E agle 36D, Direct Mount
- Cranks: Whyte, 165mm with chain guide
- Front brake: Sram Code R, 4 pistons
- Rear brake: Sram Code R, 4 pistons
- Discs: Centerline 220mm IS 6 holes / Centerline 200mm IS 6 holes
- Front tyre: Maxxis Assigai WT, TR, 29x2.5" 120TPI, EXO+ Sidewall Protection, 3C MaxxGrip, Dual Compound,, folding bead
- Rear tyre: Maxxis Assigai WT, TR, 27.5x2.5" 120TPI, Double Down Casing, 3C MaxxGrip, Dual Compound
- Rims: DT Swiss Hybrid 30, 32 holes
- Front hub: Aluminum, double sealed cartridge bearings, Boost thru axle 15x110mm, 32 holes
- Rear hub: Aluminum, specific for e-bikes, double-sealed cartridge bearings, Boost thru axle 12x148mm, freehub with 9-degree micro clutch 4 pawls, 32 holes
- Handlebar: Whyte Custom 6061 Alloy, 30mm Rise, 35mm, 800mm width
- Stem: Whyte Enduro Stem, 35mm x 35mm
- Saddle: Whyte Custom, Dual D ensity, Triple Panel Design
- Seatpost: Whyte drop.it II Adjust, 30.9mm, 140-170mm travel, MMX Paddle Remote Lever
- Maximum weight allowed: /
- Weight: /
Any questions about this product?
Buying an ebike is an important purchase and every detail must be investigated. For this reason, we are at your disposal for every little doubt: contact a Ridewill expert.
Monday-Friday 9.30 ~ 13:00 / 14:00 ~ 18:00 Saturday 9:00 ~ 12:00
Ridewill bikes arrive ready to be used!
Each bicycle sold by Ridewill is meticulously checked and prepared by our specialized technicians before being shipped
Check tightness of all the screws: headset, frame and linkage and crown spider
Centering the brakes
Complete adjustment of the transmission
Possible assembly of the accessories purchased
Adjustment of saddle height to your specifications
Setting suspension to your weight
Packaging and delivery
To ensure that your bike is delivered to you in perfect condition, we have developed a protective box with special reinforcement areas.
Every single bicycle is packed according to a rigorous procedure, with particular attention to the most delicate parts most subject to damage. To guarantee you maximum peace of mind, all our shipments are insured. If you prefer to collect your order on site, the already assembled bicycle collection service is available at our Ridewill point in the province of Como.
The advantages of buying on Ridewill
Thanks to our automated logistics we guarantee the real-time stock of over 40,000 products.
All products are original, new and guaranteed. And if you change your mind, you have 14 days from delivery to return
Shipments in 24h
We have thousands of products ready for delivery: if you order before 4.00 pm you will receive our package the next day