You can request to be notified when the product is available again if you are registered on the site.
Shipping costs: Gratis
Other colors available :
All the trail features of a Santa Cruz combined with the FAZUA RIDE 60 drive unit. 150 mm of travel and VPP™ suspension pattern, MX wheels and progressive geometry make the Heckler SL a maneuverable trail bike. Only with the additional power of an ebike.
- Frame: 29/27.5", Carbon C, 150mm travel
- Motor: Fazua Ride 60, 60Nm
- Display: Fazua LED Hub + Ring Control
- Battery: Fazua 430Wh
- Charger: Fazua
- Fork: RockShox Lyrik Base, 160mm
- Shock absorber: FOX Float Performance, 210x55 (or Fox Float DPS Performance, 210x55)
- Gear: SRAM NX Eagle, 12v
- Derailleur: /
- Shifter: SRAM NX
- Sprocket set: SRAM PG1230, 11-50T
- Chain: SRAM NX Eagle
- Chainring: 34T with OneUp Chainguide chainguard
- Cranks : Praxis eTor AL, 104BCD, 165mm
- Front brake: SRAM DB8, Hydraulic disc brake, 4 pistons
- Rear brake: SRAM DB8, Hydraulic disc brake, 4 pistons
- Discs: Avid Centerline , 200mm / Avid Centerline, 200mm
- Front tire: Maxxis Minion DHF 29"x2.5"WT, 3C MaxxGrip, EXO
- Rear tire: Maxxis Minion DHR II 27.5"x2.4", 3C MaxxTerra, EXO+
- Rims: front WTB ST i30 TCS 2.0 29", rear WTB ST i30 TCS 2.0 27.5"
- Front hub: SRAM MTH 716, 15x110, Torque Cap, 6-hole, 32-hole
- Rear hub: SRAM MTH 746, 12x148, HG, 6-hole, 32-hole
- Handlebar: e13 TRS Base
- Stem: e.13 Base
- Saddle: WTB Silverado Medium, CroMo
> - Seatpost: SDG Tellis Dropper, 31.6
- Maximum permitted weight: /
- Weight: 19.55 kg
Any questions about this product?
Buying an ebike is an important purchase and every detail must be investigated. For this reason, we are at your disposal for every little doubt: contact a Ridewill expert.
Monday-Friday 9.30 ~ 13:00 / 14:00 ~ 18:00 Saturday 9:00 ~ 12:00
Ridewill bikes arrive ready to be used!
Each bicycle sold by Ridewill is meticulously checked and prepared by our specialized technicians before being shipped
Check tightness of all the screws: headset, frame and linkage and crown spider
Centering the brakes
Complete adjustment of the transmission
Possible assembly of the accessories purchased
Adjustment of saddle height to your specifications
Setting suspension to your weight
Packaging and delivery
To ensure that your bike is delivered to you in perfect condition, we have developed a protective box with special reinforcement areas.
Every single bicycle is packed according to a rigorous procedure, with particular attention to the most delicate parts most subject to damage. To guarantee you maximum peace of mind, all our shipments are insured. If you prefer to collect your order on site, the already assembled bicycle collection service is available at our Ridewill point in the province of Como.
The advantages of buying on Ridewill
Thanks to our automated logistics we guarantee the real-time stock of over 40,000 products.
All products are original, new and guaranteed. And if you change your mind, you have 14 days from delivery to return
Shipments in 24h
We have thousands of products ready for delivery: if you order before 4.00 pm you will receive our package the next day