You can request to be notified when the product is available again if you are registered on the site.
Shipping costs: Gratis
- Frame: SMOOTHWALL carbon. Integrated display. Mid-high pivot Smoothlink suspension system. BB89.5 30mm Press Fit Bottom Bracket. RIDE-4 adjustable geometry with Suspension Rate, 140mm travel
- Engine: Dyname 4.0 efficiency class 1 eMTB, 250w, 108Nm
- Display: Rocky Mountain Jumbotron
- Battery: 720Wh Li-Ion Fully integrated, removable
- Charger: Rocky Mountain Powerplay FAST quick charger 4A 48V
- Fork: Fox 36 Float EVOL GRIP2 Factory Series 150mm 44mm Offset
- Shock absorber: Fox Float X Factory 210x55mm, 25x8mm hardware with sealed bearings
- Rear derailleur: Shimano XTR, 12s
- Front derailleur: /
- Rear derailleur: Shimano XTR
- Cassette: Shimano XTR 10-51D, 12s
- Chain: Shimano M8100
- Crown: Race Face Next R Cinch 34D
- Cranks: Race Face Next R Cinch 170mm
- Front brake: Shimano XTR Trail 4 Pistons
- Rear brake: Shimano XTR Trail 4 Pistons
- Discs: RT86 203mm / RT86 203mm
- Front tyre: Maxxis Minion DHF 2.5 WT 3C MaxxTerra EXO+ Tubeless Ready
- Rear tyre: Maxxis Minion DHR II 2.4 WT 3C MaxxTerra EXO+ Tubeless Ready
- Rims: Race Face ARC Carbon 31, 32H (valves included)
- Front hub: Rocky Mountain Sealed Boost 15mm
- Rear hub: DT Swiss Hybrid 350 Boost 148mm
- Handlebar: Race Face Next R, width: 780mm, rise: 20mm , backsweep: 8°, upsweep: 4°, 35mm
- Stem: Rocky Mountain 35 CNC, rise: 0°, 40mm
- Saddle: WTB Volt Race, 142mm
- Seatpost: Fox Transfer Factory Series 30.9mm, 125mm
- Maximum weight allowed: /
- Weight: 21.18 kg
Any questions about this product?
Buying an ebike is an important purchase and every detail must be investigated. For this reason, we are at your disposal for every little doubt: contact a Ridewill expert.
Monday-Friday 9.30 ~ 13:00 / 14:00 ~ 18:00 Saturday 9:00 ~ 12:00
Ridewill bikes arrive ready to be used!
Each bicycle sold by Ridewill is meticulously checked and prepared by our specialized technicians before being shipped
Check tightness of all the screws: headset, frame and linkage and crown spider
Centering the brakes
Complete adjustment of the transmission
Possible assembly of the accessories purchased
Adjustment of saddle height to your specifications
Setting suspension to your weight
Packaging and delivery
To ensure that your bike is delivered to you in perfect condition, we have developed a protective box with special reinforcement areas.
Every single bicycle is packed according to a rigorous procedure, with particular attention to the most delicate parts most subject to damage. To guarantee you maximum peace of mind, all our shipments are insured. If you prefer to collect your order on site, the already assembled bicycle collection service is available at our Ridewill point in the province of Como.
The advantages of buying on Ridewill
Thanks to our automated logistics we guarantee the real-time stock of over 40,000 products.
All products are original, new and guaranteed. And if you change your mind, you have 14 days from delivery to return
Shipments in 24h
We have thousands of products ready for delivery: if you order before 4.00 pm you will receive our package the next day