In stock. Delivery in 4 days.
Shipping costs: Gratis
Expected arrived: 12/12/2023
Other colors available :
- Frame: Reinforced Prime Alloy 6061 GEN4 SMART SYSTEM
- Display: Bosch Intuvia 100 / Bosch Mini Remote / Bosch System Controller
- Battery: Bosch Powertube 625Wh
- Charger: Bosch
- Fork: RockShox Recon Silver RL 29, 120mm, Motion control, Solo Air, tapered steerer tube, Boost 15x110mm axle, 32mm steel stanchions, 42mm offset. Settings: compression adjustment at low-speed to lock, rebound, air preload
- Shock absorber: /
- Gear: Sram SX Eagle, Type 3 roller bearing clutch, cage lock, long cage, 1x12v, X-actuation 1 :1
- Derailleur: /
- Shifter: Sram Trigger SX Eagle, 12v, X-Actuation 1:1, single click
- Cassette: Sram PG-1210, 11-50D, 12v
- Chain: Sram SX Eagle, 12v, Powerlock
- Crown: Sram X-Sync 2 Eagle 34D, steel, narrow-wide, 104 BCD
- Cranks: Race Face Aeffect ebike, 165mm
- Front brake: Sram Level T
- Rear brake: Sram Level T
- Discs: Centerline 200mm IS 6 holes / Centerline 200mm IS 6 holes
- Front tire: Maxxis Grifter 29x2.5, single compound, 60TPI , wire bead, tanned wall.
- Rear tire: Maxxis Grifter 29x2.5, single compound, 60TPI, wire bead, tanned wall.
- Rims: MDK-HP1 29, 30mm internal width, tubeless ready, 32 spokes
- Front hub: Formula DC711, Boost 15x110mm, sealed bearings, IS 6 holes
- Rear hub: Formula EHL148 Boost 12x148mm, sealed bearings, IS 6 holes, HG freehub
- Handlebar: MDK Urban 1.0 double butted 6061 alloy, rise: 20mm, width: 680mm, 9º backsweep, 5º upsweep, 31.8mm barbore
- Stem: MDK Urban 35mm, 6061 forged alloy, 31.8mm barbore
- Saddle: MDK urban
> - Seatpost: Onoff Sulfur 0-R, 6061 T6 Alloy, 3D forged, diameter 31.6mm, length 400mm
- Front light: 50LUX output DC 6-12V, waterproof Alloy cage
- Rear light: Fender Mount, w/ Reflective, e-bike version, 6-12V
- Luggage rack: Alloy MDK rear Rack, Max loading 25kg
- Mudguards: Alloy black MDK custom fenders
- Maximum weight allowed: /
- Weight: 24.5 kg
Any questions about this product?
Buying an ebike is an important purchase and every detail must be investigated. For this reason, we are at your disposal for every little doubt: contact a Ridewill expert.
Monday-Friday 9.30 ~ 13:00 / 14:00 ~ 18:00 Saturday 9:00 ~ 12:00
Ridewill bikes arrive ready to be used!
Each bicycle sold by Ridewill is meticulously checked and prepared by our specialized technicians before being shipped
Check tightness of all the screws: headset, frame and linkage and crown spider
Centering the brakes
Complete adjustment of the transmission
Possible assembly of the accessories purchased
Adjustment of saddle height to your specifications
Setting suspension to your weight
Packaging and delivery
To ensure that your bike is delivered to you in perfect condition, we have developed a protective box with special reinforcement areas.
Every single bicycle is packed according to a rigorous procedure, with particular attention to the most delicate parts most subject to damage. To guarantee you maximum peace of mind, all our shipments are insured. If you prefer to collect your order on site, the already assembled bicycle collection service is available at our Ridewill point in the province of Como.
The advantages of buying on Ridewill
Thanks to our automated logistics we guarantee the real-time stock of over 40,000 products.
All products are original, new and guaranteed. And if you change your mind, you have 14 days from delivery to return
Shipments in 24h
We have thousands of products ready for delivery: if you order before 4.00 pm you will receive our package the next day