In stock. Delivery in 4 days.
Shipping costs: Gratis
Expected arrived: 13/12/2023
Powerful, yet silent. Stable, yet agile. NEAT the first e-MTB Light model in the history of Mondraker. A model that launches a new category with the assistance of the TQ-HPR50 motor, an integrated 360 Wh battery, a full carbon frame and a weight of less than 18 kg (in the RR SL setup). The NEAT suspension system has new kinematics, in which the shock absorber is located in a lower arrangement, with a more compact, stiffer and lighter design. This optimization results in greater initial sensitivity and greater absorption capacity. The more compact frame design also offers the ability to use longer seat posts, more space for water bottles, tools and range extenders, and a better weight-to-stiffness ratio. The unique lightness of the frame of only 2,300 grams, together with the new design of the more compact and lighter rear part, make NEAT the lightest e-MTB in the history of the Spanish brand. The NEAT RR is equipped with a Fox 36 29 Float GRIP2 Factory Kashima fork, SRAM GX Eagle AXS drivetrain, SRAM Level Bronze Stealth brakes, Fox Transfer Factory Kashima seatpost and Mavic E-DeeMax SL 29 wheels.
- Frame: Stealth Air full Carbon, Zero Suspension System optimized for e-Bike, 150 mm travel, Forward Geometry, removable internal battery, Boost 12x148 mm rear axle, tapered head tube, one-piece top link, HHG internal cable routing system , sealed bearings with MAX load capacity, 15 mm larger axles, integrated dropout speed sensor, exclusive plastic engine covers
- Engine: TQ HPR-50
- Display: TQ HPR display V01
- Battery: TQ HPR-50 360Wh integrated and removable, compatible with TQ 160Wh extender (sold separately)
- Charger: TQ
- Fork: Fox 36 29 Float GRIP2 Factory Kashima, 160 mm, tapered head tube, axle Boost 15x110mm, 44 mm offset
- Shock absorber: Fox Float Eagle AXS Pod MMX, 12v
- Sprocket: SRAM XS-1275, 10-52T
- Chain: SRAM GX Eagle T-Type, 12v
- Chainring: SRAM , narrow-wide, 104 BCD
- Cranks: e*thirteen E*Spec Plus, 165mm (S-M) 170 mm (L-XL)
- Front brake: SRAM Level Bronze, 4 pistons
- Brake rear: SRAM Level Bronze, 4 pistons
- Discs: Centerline 200mm 6 holes IS / Centerline 200mm 6 holes IS
- Front tire: Maxxis Minion DHF 29x2.5 WT, tubeless ready, 3C MAXX TERRA compound, EXO+ protection , 120TPI, rigid bead
- Rear tire: Maxxis Minion DHR II 29x2.4 WT, tubeless ready, 3C MAXX TERRA compound, EXO+ protection, 120TPI, rigid bead
- Rims: Mavic E-DeeMax SL 29 Boost 30mm internal width, hookless, tubeless ready, 28 spokes, with speed sensor on the rear rim
- Front hub: Mavic Infinity, Boost 15x110 mm, 6 bolt IS
- Rear hub: Mavic Infinity, ID360 freewheel technology, Boost 12x148 mm, 6 bolt IS, XD freewheel
- Handlebar: ONOFF Kripton Carbon 1.0, rise: 25 mm, width: 800 mm, backsweep angle 9º, upsweep angle 5º, barber 31.8 mm
- Stem : ONOFF Krypton FG 30 mm, CNC, barber 31.8 mm
- Saddle: Fizik Terra Aidon Slim size M: 418.3x150 mm, size L: 475.1x175 mm, size XL: 475.1x200 mm
- Maximum weight allowed: 150 kg
- Weight: 18.3 kg
Any questions about this product?
Buying an ebike is an important purchase and every detail must be investigated. For this reason, we are at your disposal for every little doubt: contact a Ridewill expert.
Monday-Friday 9.30 ~ 13:00 / 14:00 ~ 18:00 Saturday 9:00 ~ 12:00
Ridewill bikes arrive ready to be used!
Each bicycle sold by Ridewill is meticulously checked and prepared by our specialized technicians before being shipped
Check tightness of all the screws: headset, frame and linkage and crown spider
Centering the brakes
Complete adjustment of the transmission
Possible assembly of the accessories purchased
Adjustment of saddle height to your specifications
Setting suspension to your weight
Packaging and delivery
To ensure that your bike is delivered to you in perfect condition, we have developed a protective box with special reinforcement areas.
Every single bicycle is packed according to a rigorous procedure, with particular attention to the most delicate parts most subject to damage. To guarantee you maximum peace of mind, all our shipments are insured. If you prefer to collect your order on site, the already assembled bicycle collection service is available at our Ridewill point in the province of Como.
The advantages of buying on Ridewill
Thanks to our automated logistics we guarantee the real-time stock of over 40,000 products.
All products are original, new and guaranteed. And if you change your mind, you have 14 days from delivery to return
Shipments in 24h
We have thousands of products ready for delivery: if you order before 4.00 pm you will receive our package the next day