Last piece available
In stock. Delivery in 24 hours
Shipping costs: Gratis
Expected arrived: 13/12/2023
Super Offer valid until 16/12/2023
The eONE-FORTY 475 EQ is the ultimate bike, capable of tackling both city streets and weekend dirt rides. With a powerful Shimano EP8 motor paired with a high-capacity battery integrated into the all-aluminum frame, it offers precise handling and the ability to handle any obstacle. Thanks to the balanced geometry, a mixed configuration of 29/27.5" wheels, 140 mm of travel at the front and 133 mm at the rear, the eONE-FORTY is perfect for all adventures. With mudguards, rack, lights and kickstand, it is also very versatile.
- Frame: eONE-FORTY LITE III, aluminium, 133mm of travel, 148x12mm axle
- Motor: Shimano EP8, 85Nm
- Display: Shimano SC-E5003
- Battery: Simplo Internal Battery, 750Wh
- Charger: 2A
- Fork: Suntour XCR34 LOR DS, Air Boost, 140mm travel, Tapered, 51mm Offset
- Shock absorber: SUNTOUR RS-EDGE, lockable
- Rear derailleur: Shimano Deore M5120, 10s
- Front derailleur: /
- Rear derailleur: Shimano Deore M4100
- Cassette: Shimano M4100, 11-46T, 10s
- Chain: KMC e10S
- Chainring: Shimano CRE70-B, 34T
- Cranks: Shimano FCEM600
- Front brake: Tektro HD-M745, 4 pistons
- Rear brake: Tektro HD-M745, 4 pistons
- Discs: Tektro TR-25 203mm / Tektro T R-25 180mm
- Front tyre: MAXXIS REKON, 29x2.4'', Rigid, DUAL
- Rear tyre: MAXXIS REKON, 27.5x2.6'', Rigid, EXO
- Rims: Merida Comp TR, 29mm internal width, Aluminium, Tubeless ready (Tubeless tape and valves NOT included)
- Front hub: Shimano MT400-B, 110x15mm, 32 spokes, Centerlock
- Rear hub: Shimano MT400-B, 148x12mm , 36 spokes, Centerlock
- Handlebar: Merida Expert eTR, Width 780mm, Rise 20mm
- Stem: Merida Expert eTRII, Aluminium, Diameter 35mm, 0°, GoPro & Supernova mount, 50mm
- Saddle: Merida Comp CC, V-mount
- Seatpost: Merida Expert CC, Diameter 34.9mm
- Front light: Lezyne E-Bike Power E115
- Rear light: Herrmans H-Cargo
- Luggage rack: MERIDA MA006
- Mudguards: FA311-70A / 75E3 / MA007, aluminum
- Maximum weight allowed: 140 kg
- Weight: 23.33 kg
Any questions about this product?
Buying an ebike is an important purchase and every detail must be investigated. For this reason, we are at your disposal for every little doubt: contact a Ridewill expert.
Monday-Friday 9.30 ~ 13:00 / 14:00 ~ 18:00 Saturday 9:00 ~ 12:00
Ridewill bikes arrive ready to be used!
Each bicycle sold by Ridewill is meticulously checked and prepared by our specialized technicians before being shipped
Check tightness of all the screws: headset, frame and linkage and crown spider
Centering the brakes
Complete adjustment of the transmission
Possible assembly of the accessories purchased
Adjustment of saddle height to your specifications
Setting suspension to your weight
Packaging and delivery
To ensure that your bike is delivered to you in perfect condition, we have developed a protective box with special reinforcement areas.
Every single bicycle is packed according to a rigorous procedure, with particular attention to the most delicate parts most subject to damage. To guarantee you maximum peace of mind, all our shipments are insured. If you prefer to collect your order on site, the already assembled bicycle collection service is available at our Ridewill point in the province of Como.
The advantages of buying on Ridewill
Thanks to our automated logistics we guarantee the real-time stock of over 40,000 products.
All products are original, new and guaranteed. And if you change your mind, you have 14 days from delivery to return
Shipments in 24h
We have thousands of products ready for delivery: if you order before 4.00 pm you will receive our package the next day