In stock. Delivery in 6 days.
Shipping costs: Gratis
Expected arrived: 14/12/2023
Other colors available :
Explore the path less traveled and follow the trail wherever it takes you. With hub motor assistance and a battery hidden within a frame, this is the ideal bike to expand your horizons. Drive on-road or off-road with the combination of oversized and gravel-ready tires on 650b rims with drop bard efficiency, the help of the MAHLE ebikemotion X35+ hub motor and 250Wh battery. A single-crown Shimano GRX groupset and hydraulic disc brakes ensure effortless control, while the carbon fork helps dampen vibrations, plus a full complement of eyelets and mounts on the frame are ideal for travel.
- Frame: eSILEX LITE aluminum, BSA bottom bracket, tapered head tube, internal cable routing, integrated internal battery
- Motor: Mahle X35+ at rear hub, 250W, 40Nm
- Display: Pulsar One Wireless
- Battery: Mahle B1-D 250Wh (Optional range extender: Mahle 208Wh)
- Charger: Mahle
- Fork: Merida SILEX CF2 Carbon
- Shock absorber: /
- Gearbox: Shimano GRX 812, 11s
- Front derailleur: /
- Shifter: Shimano GRX 600
- Cassette: Shimano M5100 11-42T
- Chain: KMC e11s
- Chainrings: Shimano GRX 600 40T
- Cranks: Shimano GRX 600, 170mm (XS/S), 172.5mm (M), 175mm (L/XL)
- Front brake: Shimano GRX 600, 2 pistons
- Rear brake : Shimano GRX 600, 2 pistons
- Discs: Shimano RT64 160mm / Shimano RT66 160mm
- Front tyre: Maxxis Rambler ShieldWall/TLR 650Bx47
- Rear tyre: Maxxis Rambler ShieldWall/TLR 650Bx47
- Rims: Merida EXPERT CX aluminum, 19 mm internal width
- Front hub: VP CLK170F, Boost 12x100mm, sealed bearings, Centerlock connection
- Rear hub: Mahle X35+ Drive Unit, HG body
- Handlebar: Merida EXPERT GR width 400mm (XS/S), 420m (M), 440mm (L/XL)
- Stem: Merida EXPERT IR aluminum, diameter 31,8mm, 5° angle, length 80mm
- Saddle : Merida COMP CC
- Seatpost: Merida EXPERT CC carbon 30.9 mm, 0mm setback
- Maximum weight allowed: 120 kg
- Weight: /
Any questions about this product?
Buying an ebike is an important purchase and every detail must be investigated. For this reason, we are at your disposal for every little doubt: contact a Ridewill expert.
Monday-Friday 9.30 ~ 13:00 / 14:00 ~ 18:00 Saturday 9:00 ~ 12:00
Ridewill bikes arrive ready to be used!
Each bicycle sold by Ridewill is meticulously checked and prepared by our specialized technicians before being shipped
Check tightness of all the screws: headset, frame and linkage and crown spider
Centering the brakes
Complete adjustment of the transmission
Possible assembly of the accessories purchased
Adjustment of saddle height to your specifications
Setting suspension to your weight
Packaging and delivery
To ensure that your bike is delivered to you in perfect condition, we have developed a protective box with special reinforcement areas.
Every single bicycle is packed according to a rigorous procedure, with particular attention to the most delicate parts most subject to damage. To guarantee you maximum peace of mind, all our shipments are insured. If you prefer to collect your order on site, the already assembled bicycle collection service is available at our Ridewill point in the province of Como.
The advantages of buying on Ridewill
Thanks to our automated logistics we guarantee the real-time stock of over 40,000 products.
All products are original, new and guaranteed. And if you change your mind, you have 14 days from delivery to return
Shipments in 24h
We have thousands of products ready for delivery: if you order before 4.00 pm you will receive our package the next day