In stock. Delivery in 6 days.
Shipping costs: Gratis
Expected arrived: 19/12/2023
Other colors available :
If you are often looking for the off-road alternative when out and about on your bike or just enjoy exploring the unfamiliar trail, then the eSILEX might be the perfect pedal assist bike for you. The MAHLE rear hub system with integrated battery offers support whenever your journey calls for electric motor assistance. You can even use an externally mounted MAHLE 208 Wh range extender to increase range. The eSILEX 400 combines a sleek, lightweight frame with versatile gravel tires on 700c rims with the help of the MAHLE ebikemotion X35+ motor and a 250Wh battery to expand your riding horizons. An aluminum frame and carbon fork with extensive mounts are ideal for big cycling trips or small adventures, while the smooth shifting and powerful braking of the Shimano GRX groupset with double crankset are reliable companions, on or off road.< /p>
- Frame: eSILEX LITE aluminum, BSA bottom bracket, tapered head tube, internal cable routing, integrated internal battery
- Motor: Mahle X35+ at rear hub, 250W, 40Nm
- Display: Pulsar One Wireless
- Battery: Mahle B1-D 250Wh (Optional range extender: Mahle 208Wh)
- Charger: Mahle
- Fork: Merida SILEX CF2 Carbon
- Shock absorber: /
- Gearbox: Shimano GRX 400, 10s
- Front derailleur: /
- Rear derailleur: Shimano GRX 400
- Cassette: Shimano CS-HG50 11-36T
- Chain: KMC e10s
- Chainrings: Shimano GRX 600 46-30T
- Cranks: Shimano GRX 600, 170mm (XS/S), 172.5mm (M), 175mm (L/XL)
- Front brake: Shimano GRX 400, 2 pistons
- Rear brake: Shimano GRX 400, 2 pistons
- Discs: Shimano RT10 160mm / Shimano RT26 160mm
- Front tyre: Maxxis Rambler 700x40, folding, EXO protection
- Rear tyre: Maxxis Rambler 700x40, foldable, EXO protection
- Rims: Merida COMP SL aluminum, 17 mm internal width
- Front hub: VP CLK170F, Boost 12x100mm, sealed bearings, Centerlock connection
- Rear hub: Mahle X35+ Drive Unit, body HG
- Handlebar: Merida EXPERT GR width 400mm (XS/S), 420m (M), 440mm (L/XL)
- Stem: Merida EXPERT IR aluminum, diameter 31,8mm, 5° angle, length 80 mm
- Saddle: Merida COMP CC
- Seatpost: Merida EXPERT aluminum 30.9 mm, 0mm setback
- Maximum weight allowed: 120 kg
- Weight: /
Any questions about this product?
Buying an ebike is an important purchase and every detail must be investigated. For this reason, we are at your disposal for every little doubt: contact a Ridewill expert.
Monday-Friday 9.30 ~ 13:00 / 14:00 ~ 18:00 Saturday 9:00 ~ 12:00
Ridewill bikes arrive ready to be used!
Each bicycle sold by Ridewill is meticulously checked and prepared by our specialized technicians before being shipped
Check tightness of all the screws: headset, frame and linkage and crown spider
Centering the brakes
Complete adjustment of the transmission
Possible assembly of the accessories purchased
Adjustment of saddle height to your specifications
Setting suspension to your weight
Packaging and delivery
To ensure that your bike is delivered to you in perfect condition, we have developed a protective box with special reinforcement areas.
Every single bicycle is packed according to a rigorous procedure, with particular attention to the most delicate parts most subject to damage. To guarantee you maximum peace of mind, all our shipments are insured. If you prefer to collect your order on site, the already assembled bicycle collection service is available at our Ridewill point in the province of Como.
The advantages of buying on Ridewill
Thanks to our automated logistics we guarantee the real-time stock of over 40,000 products.
All products are original, new and guaranteed. And if you change your mind, you have 14 days from delivery to return
Shipments in 24h
We have thousands of products ready for delivery: if you order before 4.00 pm you will receive our package the next day