In stock. Delivery in 24 hours
Shipping costs: Gratis
Expected arrived: 07/12/2023
Other colors available :
Are you looking for a rugged eFully that can tackle any terrain? The AllMtn 3 model is the perfect all-rounder for you: with 160 mm of travel at the front and rear, Shimano's solid 4-piston disc brakes and the powerful Yamaha PW-X3 drivetrain, this eMTB will take you easily on all routes. Thanks to the different sizes of the 29"/27.5" wheels you will always be able to enjoy perfect traction and tackle even the steepest climbs and descents without problems.
- Frame: Aluminium, 12x148mm thru axle, Travel: 160mm
- Motor: Yamaha PW-X3, 250W, 85Nm, 25km/h
- Display: Yamaha Side Switch 1.7'' LCD, 7 functions
- Battery: InTube, 720 Wh
- Charger: Yamaha 4A
- Fork: RockShox, 35 Gold RL, Air, 160 mm travel, aluminum head tube 1 1/8" - 1 1/2" conical, thru axle 15x110mm Boost
- Shock absorber: RockShox, Deluxe select, Air, Trunnion
- Gear: Shimano Deore M6100 12v
- Derailleur: /
- Shifter: Shimano Deore M6100 Trigger switch
- Sprocket set: Shimano M6100 10-51T
- Chain: Shimano CN-M6100
- Chainring: Steel, 36T
- Cranks: Haibike Components The Crank ++, aluminium
- Front brake : Shimano MT420, Hydraulic disc brake
- Rear brake: Shimano MT420, Hydraulic disc brake
- Discs: Shimano RT EM300L 203mm / Shimano RT EM300L 203mm
- Front tire: Maxxis, Minion DHF II, 63-622, 29x2.5"
- Rear tire: Maxxis, Minion DHR II, 66-584, 27.5x2.6"
- Rims: WTB ST i35 TCS, Double wall rim
- Hub front: Shimano MT400-B, Centerlock, thru axle 15x110mm
- Rear hub: Shimano MT410, Centerlock thru axle 12x148
- Handlebar: Haibike Components TheBar +++ 780mm
- Stem: Haibike Components TheStem + +, Diameter: 31.8mm
- Saddle: Selle Royal Vivo
- Seatpost: Dropper-Post Remote, Telescopic, 34.9mm, Aluminium
- Maximum weight allowed: 120 kg
- Weight: /< /p>
Any questions about this product?
Buying an ebike is an important purchase and every detail must be investigated. For this reason, we are at your disposal for every little doubt: contact a Ridewill expert.
Monday-Friday 9.30 ~ 13:00 / 14:00 ~ 18:00 Saturday 9:00 ~ 12:00
Ridewill bikes arrive ready to be used!
Each bicycle sold by Ridewill is meticulously checked and prepared by our specialized technicians before being shipped
Check tightness of all the screws: headset, frame and linkage and crown spider
Centering the brakes
Complete adjustment of the transmission
Possible assembly of the accessories purchased
Adjustment of saddle height to your specifications
Setting suspension to your weight
Packaging and delivery
To ensure that your bike is delivered to you in perfect condition, we have developed a protective box with special reinforcement areas.
Every single bicycle is packed according to a rigorous procedure, with particular attention to the most delicate parts most subject to damage. To guarantee you maximum peace of mind, all our shipments are insured. If you prefer to collect your order on site, the already assembled bicycle collection service is available at our Ridewill point in the province of Como.
The advantages of buying on Ridewill
Thanks to our automated logistics we guarantee the real-time stock of over 40,000 products.
All products are original, new and guaranteed. And if you change your mind, you have 14 days from delivery to return
Shipments in 24h
We have thousands of products ready for delivery: if you order before 4.00 pm you will receive our package the next day