In stock. Delivery in 6 days.
Shipping costs: Gratis
Expected arrived: 14/12/2023
Thanks to the brand new Yamaha PW-S2 motor with 720 Wh battery, 140 mm of front and rear suspension travel and high-quality components for the gear shift and brakes, you will be perfectly equipped for your daily commute or for multi-day trips on more challenging terrain. Thanks to the modular rail system, you can mount additional accessories in a few simple steps and always comply with StVZO* (German Highway Code) with integrated roof racks, mudguards and lights.
- Frame: Aluminium, M12 (1.75) x 148mm thru axle, Travel: 140mm
- Motor: Yamaha PW-S2, 250W, 75 Nm
- Display: Yamaha Side Switch, 1.7" LCD, 7 functions
- Battery: Yamaha InTube 720 Wh
- Charger: Yamaha
- Fork: RockShox, 35 Gold RL, Air, 140 mm travel, aluminum head tube 1 1/8" - 1 1/2 " tapered, 15 x 110mm thru-axle Boost
- Shock: RockShox Deluxe Select Plus, Aria, Trunnion
- Shifter: Sram, NX Eagle, 12v
- Derailleur: /
- Shifter: Sram SX Eagle, Trigger
- Sprocket set: Sram Eagle PG1210, 11-50T
- Chain: Sram SX Eagle
- Chainring: Sram X-Sync 2 Eagle, 38T
- Cranks: /
- Front brake: Shimano MT401, 4 pistons
- Rear brake: Shimano MT401, 4 pistons
- Discs: Shimano RT EM300L, 203 mm / Shimano RT30-L, 203 mm
- Front tyre: Continental, Ruban Reflex, 27.5x 2.3"
- Rear tire: Continental, Ruban Reflex, 27.5x 2.3"
- Rims: Rodi Tryp 30, With eyelets, Empty chamber rim, Aluminium
- Front hub: Shimano MT400-B, Centerlock, thru axle 15x110mm
- Rear hub: Shimano MT400-B, Centerlock, thru axle 12x148
- Handlebar: Haibike Components TheBar ++ 780mm
- Stem: Haibike Components TheStem ++, A-head, Diameter: 31.8mm, 7°
- Saddle: Selle Royal, Vivo
- Seatpost: Haibike Components, telescopic, Seat- Post, 34.9mm, Aluminium
- Headlight front: Herrmans, H-Black MR8 E, 50 lm
- Rear light: AXA, Juno Ebike
- Luggage rack: Easylife Luggage rack, MIK
- Mudguards: Curana Apollo 80, Aluminium
- Maximum weight permitted: 130kg
- Weight: /
Any questions about this product?
Buying an ebike is an important purchase and every detail must be investigated. For this reason, we are at your disposal for every little doubt: contact a Ridewill expert.
Monday-Friday 9.30 ~ 13:00 / 14:00 ~ 18:00 Saturday 9:00 ~ 12:00
Ridewill bikes arrive ready to be used!
Each bicycle sold by Ridewill is meticulously checked and prepared by our specialized technicians before being shipped
Check tightness of all the screws: headset, frame and linkage and crown spider
Centering the brakes
Complete adjustment of the transmission
Possible assembly of the accessories purchased
Adjustment of saddle height to your specifications
Setting suspension to your weight
Packaging and delivery
To ensure that your bike is delivered to you in perfect condition, we have developed a protective box with special reinforcement areas.
Every single bicycle is packed according to a rigorous procedure, with particular attention to the most delicate parts most subject to damage. To guarantee you maximum peace of mind, all our shipments are insured. If you prefer to collect your order on site, the already assembled bicycle collection service is available at our Ridewill point in the province of Como.
The advantages of buying on Ridewill
Thanks to our automated logistics we guarantee the real-time stock of over 40,000 products.
All products are original, new and guaranteed. And if you change your mind, you have 14 days from delivery to return
Shipments in 24h
We have thousands of products ready for delivery: if you order before 4.00 pm you will receive our package the next day