In stock. Delivery in 6 days.
Shipping costs: Gratis
Expected arrived: 15/12/2023
With its low wheelbase, the Trekking 7 LOW is designed for those who want to get on and off quickly and comfortably at any time, for example while shopping in the city. The compact and powerful Yamaha PW-X3 engine supports you when carrying heavy loads or struggling uphill. On longer journeys, the upright seating position ensures high driving comfort. The StVZO* compliant equipment with mudguards, luggage rack and lights completes this eTrekking bike, making it the ideal partner for adventurous eBikers. *For countries outside Germany, check compliance with local road traffic regulations.
- Frame: Aluminum 6061 Low Step
- Engine: Yamaha PW-X3 System, 85Nm< br> - Display: Yamaha, Side Switch, 1.7" LCD, 7 functions
- Battery: InTube 720 Wh
- Charger: 4A quick charger
- Fork: RockShox, Recon RL, Remote Lockout, Air, 100mm travel, 1 1/8" - 1 1/2" tapered aluminum head tube, 15 x 100mm thru axle
- Shock absorber: /
- Rear derailleur: Sram GX Eagle, 12s
- Front derailleur: /
- Shifter: Sram SX Eagle, 12s
- Cassette: Sram PG 1210 Eagle, 11-50T
- Chain: Shimano CN-M6100
- Chainring: Sram X Sync II Eagle 38T
- Cranks: /
- Front brake: Shimano MT410, Hydraulic disc brakes
- Rear brake: Shimano MT410, Hydraulic disc brakes
- Discs: 180mm / 180mm
- Front tire : Schwalbe, Johnny Watts, 60-584, 27.5x2.35"
- Rear tyre: S chwalbe, Johnny Watts, 60-584, 27.5x2.35"
- Rims: Schürmann Yak25, Eyelet, double wall, Aluminum
- Front hub: Aluminum, 15x100mm thru axle
- Rear hub: Aluminum , thru axle 12x148mm
- Handlebar: Ergoriser, oversize 720mm
- Stem: XLC Aluminum adjustable, A-head, Diameter: 31.8mm
- Saddle: Selle Royal Essenza
- Seatpost: Aluminum, 34.9 mm
- Headlight: Herrmans, H-Black MR8 E, 50lm
- Rear light: Spanninga, Aerline 2 Brake
- Carrier: MIK, max load 25kg
- Mudguards: Curana Apollo 70, Aluminum
- Maximum weight allowed: 150kg
- Weight: /
Any questions about this product?
Buying an ebike is an important purchase and every detail must be investigated. For this reason, we are at your disposal for every little doubt: contact a Ridewill expert.
Monday-Friday 9.30 ~ 13:00 / 14:00 ~ 18:00 Saturday 9:00 ~ 12:00
Ridewill bikes arrive ready to be used!
Each bicycle sold by Ridewill is meticulously checked and prepared by our specialized technicians before being shipped
Check tightness of all the screws: headset, frame and linkage and crown spider
Centering the brakes
Complete adjustment of the transmission
Possible assembly of the accessories purchased
Adjustment of saddle height to your specifications
Setting suspension to your weight
Packaging and delivery
To ensure that your bike is delivered to you in perfect condition, we have developed a protective box with special reinforcement areas.
Every single bicycle is packed according to a rigorous procedure, with particular attention to the most delicate parts most subject to damage. To guarantee you maximum peace of mind, all our shipments are insured. If you prefer to collect your order on site, the already assembled bicycle collection service is available at our Ridewill point in the province of Como.
The advantages of buying on Ridewill
Thanks to our automated logistics we guarantee the real-time stock of over 40,000 products.
All products are original, new and guaranteed. And if you change your mind, you have 14 days from delivery to return
Shipments in 24h
We have thousands of products ready for delivery: if you order before 4.00 pm you will receive our package the next day