In stock. Delivery in 6 days.
Shipping costs: Gratis
Expected arrived: 13/12/2023
Other colors available :
Whether it's a pleasant ride after work or a long adventure ride, this eTrekking bicycle amazes with its versatility, comfort and the solidity of its components. The low wheelbase allows you to get on and off quickly and safely. The luggage rack, lights and mudguards make the Trekking 5 Low compliant with StVZO* (German Highway Code) and the modular rail system allows you to easily attach additional accessories. And when you run out of strength or the road gets a little steeper, the Yamaha PW-S2 engine supports you reliably.
- Frame: Aluminium
- Engine: Yamaha PW-S2 System, 75Nm, 25km/h
- Display: Side Switch, 1.7" LCD, 7 functions
- Battery: InTube 720 Wh
> - Charger: Yamaha
- Fork: SR Suntour Mobie 25 LOR, 100mm
- Shock absorber: /
- Shifter: Shimano Deore M5100, 11v
- Derailleur: /
- Shifter: Shimano Deore M5100, Trigger switch
- Sprocket set: Shimano, M5100, 11-51T
- Chain: Shimano CN-M6100, 11v
- Chainring: 38T, Steel
- Cranks: /
- Front brake: Shimano MT410, 2 pistons
- Rear brake: Shimano MT410, 2 pistons
- Discs: 180mm / 180mm
- Front tire: Continental Ruban Reflex, 27.5x2.3"
- Rear tire: Continental Ruban Reflex, 27.5x2.3"
- Rims: Schürmann Yak25, With eyelets, Hollow chamber rim, Aluminium
- Front hub: Shimano MT400, Centerlock
- Rear hub: Shimano MT400-B, Centerlock
- Handlebar: Ergoriser oversize, 720 mm
- Stem: XLC, A-Head verstellbar, A-head, 31.8 mm
- Saddle: Selle Royal Essenza
- Seatpost : Aluminum Patent, 34.9 mm
- Front light: Herrmans, H-Black MR4, 40 lm
- Rear light: Spanninga, Aerline 2 Brake
- Luggage rack: MIK, 25 kg
- Mudguards: Curana Apollo 70, Aluminium
- Maximum permitted weight: 130 kg
- Weight: /
Any questions about this product?
Buying an ebike is an important purchase and every detail must be investigated. For this reason, we are at your disposal for every little doubt: contact a Ridewill expert.
Monday-Friday 9.30 ~ 13:00 / 14:00 ~ 18:00 Saturday 9:00 ~ 12:00
Ridewill bikes arrive ready to be used!
Each bicycle sold by Ridewill is meticulously checked and prepared by our specialized technicians before being shipped
Check tightness of all the screws: headset, frame and linkage and crown spider
Centering the brakes
Complete adjustment of the transmission
Possible assembly of the accessories purchased
Adjustment of saddle height to your specifications
Setting suspension to your weight
Packaging and delivery
To ensure that your bike is delivered to you in perfect condition, we have developed a protective box with special reinforcement areas.
Every single bicycle is packed according to a rigorous procedure, with particular attention to the most delicate parts most subject to damage. To guarantee you maximum peace of mind, all our shipments are insured. If you prefer to collect your order on site, the already assembled bicycle collection service is available at our Ridewill point in the province of Como.
The advantages of buying on Ridewill
Thanks to our automated logistics we guarantee the real-time stock of over 40,000 products.
All products are original, new and guaranteed. And if you change your mind, you have 14 days from delivery to return
Shipments in 24h
We have thousands of products ready for delivery: if you order before 4.00 pm you will receive our package the next day