Last piece available
In stock. Delivery in 24 hours
Shipping costs: Gratis
Expected arrived: 07/12/2023
Other colors available :
Do you like riding sporty and more challenging trails? Then the ALLTRAIL 6 29 will be an eFully for you with a high fun factor! The 29" wheels with Plus tires and the SR Suntour suspension with 140 mm travel at the front and rear ensure additional comfort, for an easy ride on the trails. If your batteries are running low, the new Yamaha PW-S2 motor will help you will ensure you don't run out of energy. Reliable Shimano gear and brake components ensure optimal power transmission and downhill control and safety.
- Frame: Aluminum 6061, Thru axle M12 (1.75) x 148mm
- Motor: Yamaha PW-S2 System, 250W, 75Nm, 25km/h
- Display: Yamaha Side Switch 1.7'' LCD, 7 functions
- Battery: InTube, 720 Wh
- Charger: Yamaha 4A
- Fork: RockShox 35 Silver, Steel spring, Travel: 140 mm, Aluminum tube 1 1/8 - 1 1/2 '' tapered, Thru axle
- Shock absorber: RockShox Deluxe select plus, Aria, Trunnion
- Shifter: Shimano Deore M6100, 12v
- Derailleur: /
- Shifter: Shimano Deore M6100
> - Sprocket set: Shimano M6100, 10-50T
- Chain: Shimano CN-M6100
- Chainring: 38T
- Cranks: /
- Front brake: Shimano MT420, 4 pistons
- Rear brake: Shimano MT420, 4 pistons
- Discs: Shimano RT EM300L, 203 mm / Shimano RT30-L, 203 mm
- Front tire: Schwalbe, Magic Mary Evo TLE, 65-622, 29" x 2.6"
- Rear tire: Schwalbe, Hans Dampf Evo TLE, 65-622, 29" x 2.6"
- Rims: WTB ST i30 TCS, double chamber
- Front hub: Shimano MT400-B, Centerlock, thru axle 15x110mm
- Rear hub: Shimano MT410, Centerlock, thru axle 12x148mm
- Handlebar: Haibike Components TheBar ++ 780mm
- Stem: aluminum
- Saddle: Selle Royal Vivo
- Seatpost: Haibike Components, Dropper-Post Remote 34.9, aluminium, Telescopic
- Maximum weight allowed: 150kg
- Weight: /
Any questions about this product?
Buying an ebike is an important purchase and every detail must be investigated. For this reason, we are at your disposal for every little doubt: contact a Ridewill expert.
Monday-Friday 9.30 ~ 13:00 / 14:00 ~ 18:00 Saturday 9:00 ~ 12:00
Ridewill bikes arrive ready to be used!
Each bicycle sold by Ridewill is meticulously checked and prepared by our specialized technicians before being shipped
Check tightness of all the screws: headset, frame and linkage and crown spider
Centering the brakes
Complete adjustment of the transmission
Possible assembly of the accessories purchased
Adjustment of saddle height to your specifications
Setting suspension to your weight
Packaging and delivery
To ensure that your bike is delivered to you in perfect condition, we have developed a protective box with special reinforcement areas.
Every single bicycle is packed according to a rigorous procedure, with particular attention to the most delicate parts most subject to damage. To guarantee you maximum peace of mind, all our shipments are insured. If you prefer to collect your order on site, the already assembled bicycle collection service is available at our Ridewill point in the province of Como.
The advantages of buying on Ridewill
Thanks to our automated logistics we guarantee the real-time stock of over 40,000 products.
All products are original, new and guaranteed. And if you change your mind, you have 14 days from delivery to return
Shipments in 24h
We have thousands of products ready for delivery: if you order before 4.00 pm you will receive our package the next day