In stock. Delivery in 6 days.
Shipping costs: Gratis
Expected arrived: 14/12/2023
Alltrack11 is the perfect eHardtail for sporty trips on light dirt terrain! The Bosch Performance CX Smart System motor, extremely powerful and with 85 Nm of torque, offers extra thrust on the steepest climbs. And when the terrain gets rougher, the suspension fork with 120 mm of travel ensures comfort and control on your eBike. The modular rail system allows you to quickly and easily attach accessories such as a water bottle, lock or a frame bag. High-quality gears and brakes complete the package, so you are well equipped on long trips and can dedicate yourself entirely to the pleasure of the excursion.
- Frame: Aluminium, 12x148mm thru axle
- Motor: Bosch Performance CX Smart System, 250W, 85 Nm
- Display: Bosch LED Remote
- Battery: Bosch PowerTube, 750 Wh
- Charger: Schnellladegerät 4A
- Fork: FOX, 34 Rhythm FLOAT, Air, 120 mm travel, 1 1/8" aluminum head tube - 1 1/2" tapered, 15 x 110mm thru-axle Boost
- Shock absorber: /
- Shifter: Sram SX Eagle, 12v
- Derailleur: /
- Shifter: Sram SX Eagle
- Sprocket set: Sram Eagle PG1230, 11-50 teeth
- Chain: Sram SX Eagle
- Chainring: Sram Rear brake: Shimano SLX M7120, 4 pistons
- Discs: Shimano RT30-L, 203mm / Shimano RT30-M, 180mm
- Front tire: Schwalbe, Nobby Nic Performance, 65-622, 29" x 2.6"
- Rear tire: Schwalbe, Nobby Nic Performance, 65-622, 29" x 2.6"
- Rims: WTB ST i30 TCS, double wall
- Front hub: Shimano MT400-B Centerlock, thru axle 15x110mm
- Rear hub: Shimano MT410 Centerlock,, thru axle 12x148
- Handlebar: Haibike Components TheBar ++ 780mm
- Stem: Aluminium, Diameter: 31.8mm
- Saddle: Selle Royal, Vivo Unitech
- Seatpost: Aluminium, 34.9mm
- Maximum weight allowed: 150kg
- Weight: /
Any questions about this product?
Buying an ebike is an important purchase and every detail must be investigated. For this reason, we are at your disposal for every little doubt: contact a Ridewill expert.
Monday-Friday 9.30 ~ 13:00 / 14:00 ~ 18:00 Saturday 9:00 ~ 12:00
Ridewill bikes arrive ready to be used!
Each bicycle sold by Ridewill is meticulously checked and prepared by our specialized technicians before being shipped
Check tightness of all the screws: headset, frame and linkage and crown spider
Centering the brakes
Complete adjustment of the transmission
Possible assembly of the accessories purchased
Adjustment of saddle height to your specifications
Setting suspension to your weight
Packaging and delivery
To ensure that your bike is delivered to you in perfect condition, we have developed a protective box with special reinforcement areas.
Every single bicycle is packed according to a rigorous procedure, with particular attention to the most delicate parts most subject to damage. To guarantee you maximum peace of mind, all our shipments are insured. If you prefer to collect your order on site, the already assembled bicycle collection service is available at our Ridewill point in the province of Como.
The advantages of buying on Ridewill
Thanks to our automated logistics we guarantee the real-time stock of over 40,000 products.
All products are original, new and guaranteed. And if you change your mind, you have 14 days from delivery to return
Shipments in 24h
We have thousands of products ready for delivery: if you order before 4.00 pm you will receive our package the next day