In stock. Delivery in 24 hours
Shipping costs: Gratis
Expected arrived: 11/12/2023
Are you looking for a sporty but also off-road touring eMTB? With the AllTrack 7 you get an eHardtail that won't let you down. With the reliable 12-speed rear derailleur, powerful 4-piston disc brakes and responsive RockShox suspension fork with 130 mm travel, you can concentrate fully on the trail. The powerful Yamaha PW-X3 engine with 720 Wh battery you will have enough reserve to explore new terrains.
- Frame: Aluminum, 12x148mm thru axle
- Motor: Yamaha PW-X3, 250W, 85Nm , 25km/h
- Display: Yamaha Side Switch, 1.7" LCD
- Battery: InTube, 720 Wh
- Charger: Schnellladegerät 4A
- Fork: RockShox, 35 Silver TK, Air, travel 130 mm, 1 1/8" 1 1/2" tapered aluminum head tube, 15 x 110mm Boost thru axle
- Shock absorber: /
- Rear derailleur: Sram SX Eagle, 12s
- Front derailleur: /
- Shifter: Sram SX Eagle
- Cassette: Sram Eagle PG1230, 11-50 teeth
- Chain: Sram SX Eagle
- Chainring: Sram X-Sync 2 Eagle, 38
> - Cranks: Miranda
- Front brake: Shimano, MT401, 4 pistons
- Rear brake: Shimano, MT401, 4 pistons
- Discs: 203mm / 180mm
- Front tyre: Schwalbe, Nobby Nic Performance, 65-622, 29x2.6"
- Rear tyre: Schwalbe, Nobby Nic Performance, 65-622, 29x2.6"
- Rims: WTB ST i30 TCS, double wall
- Hub Front: Aluminum, 15x110mm thru axle
- Rear Hub: Aluminum, 12x148 thru axle
- Handlebar: Haibike Components TheBar ++ 780mm
- Stem: Aluminum, Diameter: 31.8mm
- Saddle: Selle Royal, Vivo Unitech
- Seatpost: Aluminum, 34.9mm
- Maximum weight allowed: 150kg
- Weight: /
Any questions about this product?
Buying an ebike is an important purchase and every detail must be investigated. For this reason, we are at your disposal for every little doubt: contact a Ridewill expert.
Monday-Friday 9.30 ~ 13:00 / 14:00 ~ 18:00 Saturday 9:00 ~ 12:00
Ridewill bikes arrive ready to be used!
Each bicycle sold by Ridewill is meticulously checked and prepared by our specialized technicians before being shipped
Check tightness of all the screws: headset, frame and linkage and crown spider
Centering the brakes
Complete adjustment of the transmission
Possible assembly of the accessories purchased
Adjustment of saddle height to your specifications
Setting suspension to your weight
Packaging and delivery
To ensure that your bike is delivered to you in perfect condition, we have developed a protective box with special reinforcement areas.
Every single bicycle is packed according to a rigorous procedure, with particular attention to the most delicate parts most subject to damage. To guarantee you maximum peace of mind, all our shipments are insured. If you prefer to collect your order on site, the already assembled bicycle collection service is available at our Ridewill point in the province of Como.
The advantages of buying on Ridewill
Thanks to our automated logistics we guarantee the real-time stock of over 40,000 products.
All products are original, new and guaranteed. And if you change your mind, you have 14 days from delivery to return
Shipments in 24h
We have thousands of products ready for delivery: if you order before 4.00 pm you will receive our package the next day