Last piece available
In stock. Delivery in 24 hours
Shipping costs: Gratis
Expected arrived: 04/10/2023
Super Offer valid until08/10/2023
Other colors available :
- Frame: Aluminum, Thru axle M12 (1.00) x 148mm, Travel: 160mm
- Engine: Yamaha PW-X3, 250W, 85Nm, 25km/h
- Display: Yamaha Side Switch 1.7'' LCD, 7 functions
- Battery: InTube, 720 Wh
- Charger: Schnellladegerät 4A
- Fork: RockShox 35 Gold RL, Aria, Travel: 160mm, Aluminum tube 1 1/8 - 1 1/2 '' tapered, Thru axle
- Shock absorber: RockShox Deluxe Select Plus, Air
- Rear derailleur: Sram SX Eagle, 12-vel.
- Front derailleur: /
- Shift lever: Sram SX Eagle, Trigger
- Cassette sprocket: Sram Eagle PG1210, 11-50t
- Chain: Sram SX Eagle
- Chainring: Sram X-Sync 2 Eagle, 38
- Cranks: /
- Front brake: TRP Slate T4, 203mm, Aluminum, Hydraulic disc brakes
- Rear brake: TRP Slate T4, 203mm, Aluminum, Hydraulic disc brakes
- Discs: /
- Front tire: Maxxis Minion DHF, 63-622, foldable
- Rear tire: Maxxis Minion DHR II, 66-584, pieghevole
- Rims: WTB ST i30 TCS, hollow rim
- Front hub: Haibike Components The Hub ++ thru axle 15x110mm
- Rear hub: Haibike Components TheHub ++ thru-axle 12x148
- Handlebar: Haibike Components TheBar +++ 780mm
- Stem: Haibike Components TheStem +++, Diameter: 31.8mm
- Saddle: Selle Royal Vivo
- Seatpost: Dropper-Post Remote, Telescopic, 34.9mm, Aluminum
- Max weight allowed: 150kg
- Weight: /
Any questions about this product?
Buying an ebike is an important purchase and every detail must be investigated. For this reason, we are at your disposal for every little doubt: contact a Ridewill expert.
Monday-Friday 9.30 ~ 13:00 / 14:00 ~ 18:00 Saturday 9:00 ~ 12:00
Ridewill bikes arrive ready to be used!
Each bicycle sold by Ridewill is meticulously checked and prepared by our specialized technicians before being shipped
Check tightness of all the screws: headset, frame and linkage and crown spider
Centering the brakes
Complete adjustment of the transmission
Possible assembly of the accessories purchased
Adjustment of saddle height to your specifications
Setting suspension to your weight
Packaging and delivery
To ensure that your bike is delivered to you in perfect condition, we have developed a protective box with special reinforcement areas.
Every single bicycle is packed according to a rigorous procedure, with particular attention to the most delicate parts most subject to damage. To guarantee you maximum peace of mind, all our shipments are insured. If you prefer to collect your order on site, the already assembled bicycle collection service is available at our Ridewill point in the province of Como.
The advantages of buying on Ridewill
Thanks to our automated logistics we guarantee the real-time stock of over 40,000 products.
All products are original, new and guaranteed. And if you change your mind, you have 14 days from delivery to return
Shipments in 24h
We have thousands of products ready for delivery: if you order before 4.00 pm you will receive our package the next day