You can request to be notified when the product is available again if you are registered on the site.
Shipping costs: Gratis
Unlimited fun in every session, with the lightness and responsiveness of a carbon frame model. In addition to power, the strong point of the engine is the quietness and fluidity of pedaling, even with the engine off. The Brose S Mag engine, designed for the most competitive riders, is installed on the XTF1.6 Carbon Sport. In addition to power, the strengths of the engine are quietness and pedaling fluidity. The 720 Wh battery is characterized by its long life even when subjected to high loads. The fork mounted on the 1.6 Carbon Sport is Rockshox's Liryc Select E-Bike. The gearbox is Sram's GX and the brakes, also Sram, are the G2 RS with 4 pistons.
- Frame: Carbon
- Engine: Brose S-MAG36V, 250W 90 Nm
- Display: Brose-All Round 4 multifunctional display & push-assistance selection unit
- Battery: Fantic Integra, Lithium Ion, 36V, 630Wh
- Charger: Fantic
- Fork: RockShox LIRYC SELECT e-bike, 160 mm
- Shock absorber: RockShox Deluxe Select+ T205x57,5 Air
- Rear derailleur: Sram GX Eagle 12s
- Front derailleur: /
- Shift lever: Sram NX E-click
- Cassette sprocket: Sram SX Eagle 12s, 11-50T
- Chain: Sram SX Eagle 12s
- Chainring: Sram Eagle, 34T, Steel
- Cranks: FSA CK-7462/IS 170mm
- Front brake: Sram G2 RS, 4 Pistons
- Rear brake: Sram G2 RS, 4 Pistons
- Discs: Braking S3 Battfly 203mm IS 6 fori / Braking S3 Battfly 180mm
- Front tire: Pirelli Scorpion Pro Wall Trail M 29x2.4"
- Rear tire: Pirelli Scorpion Pro Wall Trail R 29x2.4"
- Rims: Rodi BlackJack READY27 29"
- Front hub: 15x110mm
- Rear hub: 12x148mm
- Handlebar: FSA Logo 760mm, 31,8mm, Rise 15mm, Sweep 6°
- Stem: FSA Logo 60mm, 31,8mm, 6°
- Saddle: Sella Italia x BOW Superflow
- Seatpost: Switch SW 30.9mm, 100mm
- Max. weight allowed: /
- Weight: /
Any questions about this product?
Buying an ebike is an important purchase and every detail must be investigated. For this reason, we are at your disposal for every little doubt: contact a Ridewill expert.
Monday-Friday 9.30 ~ 13:00 / 14:00 ~ 18:00 Saturday 9:00 ~ 12:00
Ridewill bikes arrive ready to be used!
Each bicycle sold by Ridewill is meticulously checked and prepared by our specialized technicians before being shipped
Check tightness of all the screws: headset, frame and linkage and crown spider
Centering the brakes
Complete adjustment of the transmission
Possible assembly of the accessories purchased
Adjustment of saddle height to your specifications
Setting suspension to your weight
Packaging and delivery
To ensure that your bike is delivered to you in perfect condition, we have developed a protective box with special reinforcement areas.
Every single bicycle is packed according to a rigorous procedure, with particular attention to the most delicate parts most subject to damage. To guarantee you maximum peace of mind, all our shipments are insured. If you prefer to collect your order on site, the already assembled bicycle collection service is available at our Ridewill point in the province of Como.
The advantages of buying on Ridewill
Thanks to our automated logistics we guarantee the real-time stock of over 40,000 products.
All products are original, new and guaranteed. And if you change your mind, you have 14 days from delivery to return
Shipments in 24h
We have thousands of products ready for delivery: if you order before 4.00 pm you will receive our package the next day