Last 2 pieces available in stock
In stock. Delivery in 24 hours
Shipping costs: Gratis
Expected arrived: 07/12/2023
Stereo Hybrid 140 HPC can now house a battery of up to 750 Wh, under a dust-proof and splash-proof cover, in all available frames thanks to the SizeSplit system. As a result, even on the longest rides you can count on the fourth generation Bosch CX drive unit with 85 Nm of torque to dominate the hills, regardless of the frame size you choose. Meanwhile, the Boost 148 rear axle, large bearings on the pivot points and All Mountain geometry translate into a reliable ride, even when you push the suspension to its limits with 140 mm at the rear and 150 mm at the front. The Sram UDH derailleur hanger helps provide protection from crash damage and is easy to replace. Last but not least, Integrated Cable Routing reduces maintenance needs and adds the perfect finishing touch to the clean lines of the all-carbon main triangle.
- Frame: C:62® Monocoque Advanced Twin Mold Technology, 6061 T6 Aluminum rear triangle, Efficient Trail Control, FSP 4-Link, Agile Trail Geometry, Boost 148, UDH™, Fully Integrated Battery, Internal Cable Routing advanced
- Motor: Bosch Performance CX Gen4, 250Watt, 85Nm, Smart System
- Display: Bosch Kiox 300 + Bosch LED Remote
- Battery: Bosch PowerTube 750Wh
- Charger: Bosch 4A
> - Fork: Fox 36 Float Performance GRIP, 3-Position w/Micro Adjust, Tapered, 15x110mm, E-Bike Optimized, 150mm
- Shock absorber: Fox Float X Performance, 205x60mm, Trunnion Mount, Adjustable LSR w/ 2- Pos
- Shifter: Sram GX Eagle, 12v
- Derailleur: /
- Shifter: Sram GX Eagle Trigger, Single Click
- Sprocket set: Sram XG-1275 Eagle, 10-52T
- Chain: Sram NX Eagle
- Chainring: 34T
- Cranks: ACID E-Crank, 165mm
- Front brake: Magura MT7, hydraulic disc brake
- Rear brake: Magura MT7 , hydraulic disc brake
- Discs: 203mm / 203mm
- Front tire: Maxxis Assegai, MaxxGrip/EXO+, Tubeless Ready, 29''x2.5 WT
- Rear tire: Maxxis Minion DHR II, MaxxGrip/DoubleDown, Tubeless Ready, 29''x2.4 WT
- Rims: Newmen Performance 30, 28 holes, Disc, Tubeless Ready
- Front hub: Newmen, 15x110mm
- Rear hub: Newmen, 12x148mm
- Handlebar: Newmen Evolution SL 31.8, rise 25mm, 800mm
- Stem: CUBE Performance Stem E-MTB, 31.8mm
- Saddle: Natural Fit Venec
- Seatpost: CUBE Dropper Post, Handlebar Lever, Internal Cable Routing, 31.6mm
- Maximum weight allowed: 135 kg
- Weight: 24.6 kg
Any questions about this product?
Buying an ebike is an important purchase and every detail must be investigated. For this reason, we are at your disposal for every little doubt: contact a Ridewill expert.
Monday-Friday 9.30 ~ 13:00 / 14:00 ~ 18:00 Saturday 9:00 ~ 12:00
Ridewill bikes arrive ready to be used!
Each bicycle sold by Ridewill is meticulously checked and prepared by our specialized technicians before being shipped
Check tightness of all the screws: headset, frame and linkage and crown spider
Centering the brakes
Complete adjustment of the transmission
Possible assembly of the accessories purchased
Adjustment of saddle height to your specifications
Setting suspension to your weight
Packaging and delivery
To ensure that your bike is delivered to you in perfect condition, we have developed a protective box with special reinforcement areas.
Every single bicycle is packed according to a rigorous procedure, with particular attention to the most delicate parts most subject to damage. To guarantee you maximum peace of mind, all our shipments are insured. If you prefer to collect your order on site, the already assembled bicycle collection service is available at our Ridewill point in the province of Como.
The advantages of buying on Ridewill
Thanks to our automated logistics we guarantee the real-time stock of over 40,000 products.
All products are original, new and guaranteed. And if you change your mind, you have 14 days from delivery to return
Shipments in 24h
We have thousands of products ready for delivery: if you order before 4.00 pm you will receive our package the next day