In stock. Delivery in 10 days.
Shipping costs: Gratis
Expected arrived: 21/12/2023
The Crosser represents Husqvarna E-Bicycles' vision of touring bikes. Made to travel long distances both on and off asphalt, it's the right bike to explore even lesser-known routes, take you to the top of a mountain and launch yourself into any kind of adventure. Go where few go, enjoy those unique moments and immerse yourself in the great outdoors.
- Frame: 27.5", Alloy 6061, integrated battery
- Motor: Bosch Performance Line, 250 W, 75 Nm
- Display: Bosch Kiox 300, LED-Display, Bluetooth LE
- Battery: Bosch PowerTube, 500 Wh, 36 V
- Charger: Bosch 4A Charger, 4 A
- Fork: SR SUNTOUR XCM32 ATB DS Lo, Spring, 80 mm
- Shock absorber: /
- Change: Tekter RD -T350, 9v
- Derailler: /
- CHANGE COMMAND: Tekro SL -M350R
- Cassette: Tektro CS-M350, 11-46T
- Chain: KMC e9S
- Chainring: Husqvarna, 38T
- Cranks: Miranda, Forged aluminium, 165 mm
- Front brake: Tektro HD -T280, hydraulic disc brake, 2 pistons
- Rear brake: Tektro HD-T280, hydraulic disc brake, 2 pistons
- Discs: Tektro TR35, 180 mm, Center Lock / Tektro TR35, 180 mm, Center Lock
- Front tire: Schwalbe Smart Sam, Active, Reflex, 54-584, 27.5x2.1
- Rear tire: Schwalbe Smart Sam, Active, Reflex, 54-584, 27.5x2.1
> - Rims: Mach 1 630E
- Front hub: Husqvarna DN618F, Center Lock, 9x100 mm, Quick release axle
- Rear hub: Husqvarna DN618R, Center Lock, 9x141 mm, Quick release axle, HG
- Handlebar: Husqvarna Ergo 31.8 mm, 700 mm, Sweep: 9 °, Rise: 12 mm
- Stem: Husqvarna 31.8, Ahead, adjustable
- Saddle: Husqvarna
- Seatpost: Husqvarna, 31.6 mm, Patented
- Front light: Herrmans MR4, 40 lx, 120 lm
- Rear light: AXA Juno E
- Mudguards: Eurofender Tempo
- Luggage rack: Husqvarna Tour, Spring flap , 25 kg belastbar
- Maximum permitted weight: 130kg
- Weight: /
Any questions about this product?
Buying an ebike is an important purchase and every detail must be investigated. For this reason, we are at your disposal for every little doubt: contact a Ridewill expert.
Monday-Friday 9.30 ~ 13:00 / 14:00 ~ 18:00 Saturday 9:00 ~ 12:00
Ridewill bikes arrive ready to be used!
Each bicycle sold by Ridewill is meticulously checked and prepared by our specialized technicians before being shipped
Check tightness of all the screws: headset, frame and linkage and crown spider
Centering the brakes
Complete adjustment of the transmission
Possible assembly of the accessories purchased
Adjustment of saddle height to your specifications
Setting suspension to your weight
Packaging and delivery
To ensure that your bike is delivered to you in perfect condition, we have developed a protective box with special reinforcement areas.
Every single bicycle is packed according to a rigorous procedure, with particular attention to the most delicate parts most subject to damage. To guarantee you maximum peace of mind, all our shipments are insured. If you prefer to collect your order on site, the already assembled bicycle collection service is available at our Ridewill point in the province of Como.
The advantages of buying on Ridewill
Thanks to our automated logistics we guarantee the real-time stock of over 40,000 products.
All products are original, new and guaranteed. And if you change your mind, you have 14 days from delivery to return
Shipments in 24h
We have thousands of products ready for delivery: if you order before 4.00 pm you will receive our package the next day