In stock. Delivery in 24 hours
Shipping costs: Gratis
Expected arrived: 02/10/2023
Whether you're into cross country, all mountain or downhill, the Hope Evo crank cuts a good figure anywhere. Thanks to the latest material calculation methods in combination with complex laboratory and field tests, the EVO crank arm has become 15% lighter and at the same time stiffer than the previous version.
The cranks are forged from 7150 aluminum and then milled. The pullers integrated into the cranks facilitate the disassembly of the crank, which can now be done with a single hex wrench. These cranks can also be equipped with both a 2-way Spider chainring and a Hope Direct-Mount chainring.
- Forged from 7150 aluminum and milled
- Extractors integrated in the cranks facilitate disassembly, which can be carried out with a single Allen key
- Compatible with Cross Country, Marathon, Tour, All Mountain, Enduro, Downhill use
- Spider not included
- Compatible with 49 or 52mm chain line
- Q factor 167 mm
- Pin diameter 30mm
- Compatible with bottom bracket BSA, BB92, BB30 Pressfit (Pf30)
- Compatible with 10s, 11s and 12s
- Weight 560 g (170 mm)
Any questions about this product?
Buying an ebike is an important purchase and every detail must be investigated. For this reason, we are at your disposal for every little doubt: contact a Ridewill expert.
Monday-Friday 9.30 ~ 13:00 / 14:00 ~ 18:00 Saturday 9:00 ~ 12:00
The advantages of buying on Ridewill
Thanks to our automated logistics we guarantee the real-time stock of over 40,000 products.
All products are original, new and guaranteed. And if you change your mind, you have 14 days from delivery to return
Shipments in 24h
We have thousands of products ready for delivery: if you order before 4.00 pm you will receive our package the next day