In stock. Delivery in 6 days.
Shipping costs: Gratis
Expected arrived: 13/12/2023
AllTrack 6 is the ideal bike for your eBike adventures! The all-new and powerful Yamaha PW-S2 motor together with the built-in 720Wh battery ensures that you never run out of power during your journey. Robust components such as Shimano Deore rear dropouts, powerful disc brakes and the 120 mm SR Suntour suspension fork ensure safe and comfortable driving pleasure.
- Frame: Aluminium, 12x148mm thru axle
- Engine: Yamaha PW-S2, 250W, 75Nm
- Display: Yamaha Side Switch 1.7'' LCD, 7 functions
- Battery: Yamaha InTube, 720 Wh
- Charger: Yamaha 4A quick charger
- Fork: SR Suntour, XCM34 NLO DS, steel spring/oil, 120 mm, aluminum steerer tube 1 1/8" - 1 1/2" tapered, 15x110mm Boost thru axle
- Shock absorber: /
- Rear derailleur: Shimano Deore M5100, 11s
- Front derailleur: /
- Rear derailleur: Shimano Deore M5100
- Cassette: Shimano Deore CS5100, 11-51T
- Chain: Shimano
- Chainring: Steel, 38T
- Cranks: Miranda
- Front brake: Shimano MT401, Hydraulic disc brake
- Rear brake: Shimano MT401, Hydraulic disc brake
- Discs: Shimano RT30- M, 180mm / Shimano RT30-M, 180mm
- Front tyre: Schwalbe, Nobby Nic Performance, 65-622, 29x2.6"
- Rear tyre: Schwalbe, Nobby Nic Performance, 65-622, 29x2. 6"
- Rims: Rodi, Tryp 30
- Front hub: Aluminum 15x110mm thru-axle
- Rear hub: Aluminum 12x148 thru-axle
- Handlebar: XLC 720 mm
- Stem: XLC A-head, 31.8 mm
- Saddle: Selle Royal, Vivo Unitech
- Seatpost: Aluminum, 34.9mm
- Maximum weight allowed: 120kg
- Weight: /
Any questions about this product?
Buying an ebike is an important purchase and every detail must be investigated. For this reason, we are at your disposal for every little doubt: contact a Ridewill expert.
Monday-Friday 9.30 ~ 13:00 / 14:00 ~ 18:00 Saturday 9:00 ~ 12:00
Ridewill bikes arrive ready to be used!
Each bicycle sold by Ridewill is meticulously checked and prepared by our specialized technicians before being shipped
Check tightness of all the screws: headset, frame and linkage and crown spider
Centering the brakes
Complete adjustment of the transmission
Possible assembly of the accessories purchased
Adjustment of saddle height to your specifications
Setting suspension to your weight
Packaging and delivery
To ensure that your bike is delivered to you in perfect condition, we have developed a protective box with special reinforcement areas.
Every single bicycle is packed according to a rigorous procedure, with particular attention to the most delicate parts most subject to damage. To guarantee you maximum peace of mind, all our shipments are insured. If you prefer to collect your order on site, the already assembled bicycle collection service is available at our Ridewill point in the province of Como.
The advantages of buying on Ridewill
Thanks to our automated logistics we guarantee the real-time stock of over 40,000 products.
All products are original, new and guaranteed. And if you change your mind, you have 14 days from delivery to return
Shipments in 24h
We have thousands of products ready for delivery: if you order before 4.00 pm you will receive our package the next day