- Designed in collaboration with the professional cyclists of the UCI World Tour, Rider "S" Series is the new top-of-the-range line of Bryton GPS cycle computers
- Thanks to the Internet connection, Rider S500 eliminates the need for on-screen keyboards by providing Google's online voice search, available in over 100 languages: a faster, more intuitive and complete way to search for addresses
- Rider S500 includes comprehensive navigation features, providing turn-by-turn directions on pre-loaded European OSM (OpenStreetMap) maps.
- The Bryton Active app allows you to plan your routes or synchronize third-party routes, add personalized information to the itinerary and more
- With the Live Track link, anyone can follow you from the web and view not only your location in real time, but also your current speed, travel time, route time etc.
- In Follow Route mode, climb to new heights with the Climb Challenge feature. When you start a climb Rider S500 will display a dedicated page, giving you a graphic overview of the various segments traveled
- New flexible workout (allowing users to adjust, skip or undo workout progress) and the ability to add workout notes (from Bryton Active app or TrainingPeaks), making them better.
- Packed with powerful new features and a wide range of integrations, Bryton Rider S500 brings the thrill of the trail to your indoor smart trainer
- Thanks to the compatibility with ANT + FE C smart trainers, Rider S500 can communicate with your indoor smart trainer to control its resistance or power
- By connecting to an ANT + Bike Radar, you can view vehicles approaching up to 150m behind you via notifications to keep you alert. The bar located on the right side of each data page signals approaching traffic in various colors by emitting an acoustic signal
- Compatible with Shimano Steps and ANT + LEV e-Bike systems, Bryton Rider S500 can show a lot of data on the screen, including battery and bike assistance mode and level, remaining range and rear gear position
- Using the built-in ambient light sensor, Rider S500 will automatically adjust the brightness according to the detected light conditions
- Compatibility with USB Type C cable and connection, the option to connect to 5 satellites, better processing power for an overall better user experience
- 24 hours of autonomy
- Thanks to the Bryton Active app you can customize your settings, plan workouts, plan routes with points of interest and climb data, and much more. You can also automatically upload your routes to third party platforms, synchronize TrainingPeaks plans / workouts or download your routes from STRAVA / Komoot / RideWithGPS
Included in the package:
- Bryton Rider S500
- USB-C cable
- Aluminum bike mount / Sport Mount mount
- Safety cord
- Drive fast
- Dimensions 51 x 83.9 x 25.1mm
- Touch screen
- 2.4 ”TFT LCD color display
- Display resolution 240x320 pixels
- Weight 87g
- Ambient light sensor
- Battery life 24 hours
- Satellites: Full GNSS: GPS, Glonass (Russia), BeiDou (China), Galileo (Europe) and QZSS (Japan)
- IPX7 waterproofing
- Operating temperature -10 C ° ~ 50 C °
- 3000 memory
- 130+ supported functions
- Automatic synchronization with third parties
- Data transfer Dual ANT + / BLE sensors
- Di2 / eTap / AXS / EPS electronic shifting system compatibility
Any questions about this product?
Buying an ebike is an important purchase and every detail must be investigated. For this reason, we are at your disposal for every little doubt: contact a Ridewill expert.
Monday-Friday 9.30 ~ 13:00 / 14:00 ~ 18:00 Saturday 9:00 ~ 12:00
The advantages of buying on Ridewill
Thanks to our automated logistics we guarantee the real-time stock of over 40,000 products.
All products are original, new and guaranteed. And if you change your mind, you have 14 days from delivery to return
Shipments in 24h
We have thousands of products ready for delivery: if you order before 4.00 pm you will receive our package the next day