In stock. Delivery in 4 days.
Shipping costs: Gratis
Expected arrived: 12/12/2023
Other colors available :
The latest generation of Heckler has a larger battery (720Wh from 504Wh), allowing riders to expand their range on the trails, accessing previously unreachable places. The new Heckler has 29" wheels and a carbon C frame created to Santa Cruz's specific request. The carbon layout and frame design are designed to resist and handle the engine's power. The geometry has been refined by many tests and feedback to make pedaling fun both uphill and downhill.And finally, the legendary VPP suspension has been tuned just for ebike use.
- Frame: Carbon C
- Motor: Shimano Drive Unit DU-EP800
- Display: Shimano Display Unit SC-E7000
- Battery: Shimano 720Wh Integrated
- Charger: Smart-Plus 4A Charger
- Fork: FOX 36 Float Performance Elite 160mm
- Shock Absorber: RockShox Super Deluxe Select+
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM GX AXS Eagle 12s
- Shifter: SRAM GX AXS Eagle 12s
- Cassette: SRAM XG1275 Eagle 12s 10-50T
- Chain: SRAM GX Eagle 12s
- Crown: Shimano
- Cranks: Shimano EM600 165mm
- Front brake: SRAM Code RS
- Rear brake: SRAM Code RS
- Discs: Sram Centerline 200mm / 200mm
- Front tyre: Maxxis Assegai 29" x 2.50", 3C, MaxxGrip, EXO+, TR
- Rear tyre: Maxxis Minion DHR II 29" x 2.40"WT, 3C MaxxTerra, EXO+, TR
- Rims: Front: RaceFace ARC HD30 29" / Rear: RaceFace HD30 29"
- Front hub: Industry Nine 1/1 15x110mm, 32h
- Rear hub: Industry Nine 1/1, 12x148mm, Sram XD, 32h
- Handlebar: Santa Cruz e35 Carbon Bar, 800mm, 35mm Rise
- Stem: Burgtec Enduro MK3 42mm
- Saddle : WTB Silverado Medium Cromoly
- Seatpost: FOX Transfer Performance Elite Telescopic, 31.6
- Max weight allowed: /
- Weight: 22.21kg
Any questions about this product?
Buying an ebike is an important purchase and every detail must be investigated. For this reason, we are at your disposal for every little doubt: contact a Ridewill expert.
Monday-Friday 9.30 ~ 13:00 / 14:00 ~ 18:00 Saturday 9:00 ~ 12:00
Ridewill bikes arrive ready to be used!
Each bicycle sold by Ridewill is meticulously checked and prepared by our specialized technicians before being shipped
Check tightness of all the screws: headset, frame and linkage and crown spider
Centering the brakes
Complete adjustment of the transmission
Possible assembly of the accessories purchased
Adjustment of saddle height to your specifications
Setting suspension to your weight
Packaging and delivery
To ensure that your bike is delivered to you in perfect condition, we have developed a protective box with special reinforcement areas.
Every single bicycle is packed according to a rigorous procedure, with particular attention to the most delicate parts most subject to damage. To guarantee you maximum peace of mind, all our shipments are insured. If you prefer to collect your order on site, the already assembled bicycle collection service is available at our Ridewill point in the province of Como.
The advantages of buying on Ridewill
Thanks to our automated logistics we guarantee the real-time stock of over 40,000 products.
All products are original, new and guaranteed. And if you change your mind, you have 14 days from delivery to return
Shipments in 24h
We have thousands of products ready for delivery: if you order before 4.00 pm you will receive our package the next day