Last piece available
In stock. Delivery in 24 hours
Shipping costs: Gratis
Expected arrived: 11/12/2023
Super Offer valid until 13/12/2023
Other colors available :
The latest generation of Heckler has a larger battery (720Wh from 504Wh), allowing riders to expand their range on the trails, accessing previously unreachable places. The new Heckler has MX wheels measuring 29'' at the front and 27.5'' at the rear and a C carbon frame created on specific request from Santa Cruz. The carbon layout and frame design are meant to resist and handle the power of the engine. The geometry has been refined through lots of testing and feedback to make pedaling fun both uphill and downhill. And finally, the legendary VPP suspension was tuned just for ebike use.
- Frame: Carbon C
- Engine: Shimano Drive Unit DU-EP800
- Display: Shimano Display Unit SC-E7000
- Battery: Darfon 720Wh Integrated Battery
- Charger: Darfon 4A Charger
- Fork: RockShox Lyrik Base 160mm
- Shock Absorber: RockShox Super Deluxe Select
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM NX Eagle 12v
- Shifter: SRAM NX Eagle Single Click 12v
- Cassette : SRAM PG1210 Eagle 12v 11-50t
- Chain: SRAM NX Eagle 12v
- Crown: Shimano
- Cranks: Shimano EM600 165mm
- Front brake: SRAM G2 RE
- Rear brake : SRAM G2 RE
- Discs: 200mm / 200mm
- Front tire: Maxxis Assegai 29" x 2.50", 3C, MaxxGRIP, EXO+, TR
- Rear tire: Maxxis Minion DHR II 27.5"x2. 4"WT, 3C MaxxTerra, EXO+, TR
- Rims: WTB ST i30 TCS 2.0 29" / 27.5"
- Front hub: Sram MTH 716, 15x110mm, 32h
- Rear hub: Sram MTH 746 , 12x148mm, 32h
- Handlebar: E13 TRS Base 800mm
- Stem: e.13 Base 40mm
- Saddle: WTB Silverado Medium CroMo
- Seatpost: Telescopic SDG Tellis
- Weight max allowed: /
- Weight: 22.35kg
Any questions about this product?
Buying an ebike is an important purchase and every detail must be investigated. For this reason, we are at your disposal for every little doubt: contact a Ridewill expert.
Monday-Friday 9.30 ~ 13:00 / 14:00 ~ 18:00 Saturday 9:00 ~ 12:00
Ridewill bikes arrive ready to be used!
Each bicycle sold by Ridewill is meticulously checked and prepared by our specialized technicians before being shipped
Check tightness of all the screws: headset, frame and linkage and crown spider
Centering the brakes
Complete adjustment of the transmission
Possible assembly of the accessories purchased
Adjustment of saddle height to your specifications
Setting suspension to your weight
Packaging and delivery
To ensure that your bike is delivered to you in perfect condition, we have developed a protective box with special reinforcement areas.
Every single bicycle is packed according to a rigorous procedure, with particular attention to the most delicate parts most subject to damage. To guarantee you maximum peace of mind, all our shipments are insured. If you prefer to collect your order on site, the already assembled bicycle collection service is available at our Ridewill point in the province of Como.
The advantages of buying on Ridewill
Thanks to our automated logistics we guarantee the real-time stock of over 40,000 products.
All products are original, new and guaranteed. And if you change your mind, you have 14 days from delivery to return
Shipments in 24h
We have thousands of products ready for delivery: if you order before 4.00 pm you will receive our package the next day