In stock. Delivery in 4 days.
Shipping costs: Gratis
Expected arrived: 13/12/2023
170 mm of travel, a fork with 38 mm diameter stanchions and DoubleDown tires make this a versatile machine for "shredding" the trails. This is a bike for riders looking for fun and inaccessible trails.
- Frame: Carbon CC
- Motor: Shimano Drive Unit DU-EP800
- Display: Shimano Display Unit SC-E7000
- Battery: Integrated Shimano 630Wh
- Charger: 4A Charger
- Fork: Fox 38 Float Performance 170mm
- Shock Absorber: RockShox Super Deluxe+ 230x62.5
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM GX Eagle 12s
- Shifter: SRAM GX Eagle Single Click 12s
- Package sprockets: SRAM XG1275 Eagle 12v 10-50t
- Chain: SRAM GX Eagle 12v
- Crown: Shimano
- Cranks: Shimano EM600 165mm
- Front brake: SRAM Code R
- Brake rear: SRAM Code R
- Discs: 220mm / 200mm
- Front tyre: Maxxis Assegai 29" x 2.50", 3C, MaxxGrip, Doube Down, TR
- Rear tyre: Maxxis Assegai 27.5" x 2.50 ", 3C, MaxxGrip, Doube Down, TR
- Rims: RaceFace ARC HD 30
- Front hub: DT Swiss 370, 15x110mm, 32h
- Rear hub: DT Swiss 370, 12x148mm, Sram XD 32h
- Handlebar: Santa Cruz e35 Carbon Bar, 800mm
- Stem: Burgtec Enduro MK3, 42mm
- Saddle: WTB Silverado Medium CroMo
- Seatpost: Telescopic SDG Tellis
- Max weight allowed: /
- Weight: N/A
Any questions about this product?
Buying an ebike is an important purchase and every detail must be investigated. For this reason, we are at your disposal for every little doubt: contact a Ridewill expert.
Monday-Friday 9.30 ~ 13:00 / 14:00 ~ 18:00 Saturday 9:00 ~ 12:00
Ridewill bikes arrive ready to be used!
Each bicycle sold by Ridewill is meticulously checked and prepared by our specialized technicians before being shipped
Check tightness of all the screws: headset, frame and linkage and crown spider
Centering the brakes
Complete adjustment of the transmission
Possible assembly of the accessories purchased
Adjustment of saddle height to your specifications
Setting suspension to your weight
Packaging and delivery
To ensure that your bike is delivered to you in perfect condition, we have developed a protective box with special reinforcement areas.
Every single bicycle is packed according to a rigorous procedure, with particular attention to the most delicate parts most subject to damage. To guarantee you maximum peace of mind, all our shipments are insured. If you prefer to collect your order on site, the already assembled bicycle collection service is available at our Ridewill point in the province of Como.
The advantages of buying on Ridewill
Thanks to our automated logistics we guarantee the real-time stock of over 40,000 products.
All products are original, new and guaranteed. And if you change your mind, you have 14 days from delivery to return
Shipments in 24h
We have thousands of products ready for delivery: if you order before 4.00 pm you will receive our package the next day