You can request to be notified when the product is available again if you are registered on the site.
Shipping costs: Gratis
Super Offer valid until 06/12/2023
- Frame: SMOOTHWALL Carbon. Integrated display. Mid-high pivot Smoothlink suspension system. RIDE-4 Adjustable Geometry with Suspension Rate, travel 160mm.
- Engine: Dyname 4.0 efficiency class 1 and MTB, 250w, 108Nm with Rocky Mountain Micro Remote
- Display:Rocky Mountain Jumbotron
- Battery: 728Wh Fully Integrated Li-Ion, removable
- Charger: Rocky Mountain Powerplay FAST 4A 48V
- Fork: Fox 36 Float EVOL GRIP Performance Series 150mm, 44mm Offset
- Shock absorber: Fox Float X Performance 210x55mm, Sealed Bearing Eyele Hardware 25x8mm
- Rear derailleur: Shimano XT RD-M8100, 12s
- Front derailleur: /
- Shift lever: Shimano XT SL-M8100 12s
- Cassette sprocket: Shimano XT CS-M8100 10-51T
- Chain: Shimano XT M8100
- Chainring: Race Face Aeffect Cinch 34T
- Cranks: Race Face Aeffect Cinch 165mm
- Front brake: Shimano XT Trail M8120, 4 Pistons
- Rear brake: Shimano XT Trail M8120, 4 Pistons
- Discs: RT66 203mm / RT66 203mm
- Front tire: Maxxis Assegai 2.5 WT 3C MaxxGrip DD Tubeless Ready
- Rear tire: Maxxis Minion DHR II 2.4 WT 3C MaxxTerra DD Tubeless Ready
- Rims:Race Face AC30, Tubeless Ready, 30-622
- Front hub: Rocky Mountain Sealed Boost 15mm Torque Cap
- Rear hub: DT Swiss Hybrid 370 Boost 148mm - RMB Axle - 163mm x 12mm x 1.5mm
- Handlebar: Rocky Mountain AM, 780mm Width, 38mm Rise, 9° Backsweep, 5° Upsweep, 35mm Clamp
- Stem: Rocky Mountain 35 AM, 5° Rise, 40m
- Saddle: WTB Volt Race, 142mm Width
- Seatpost: Race Face Aeffect R Dropper 30.9mm, Shimano MT500 Remote, 125mm
- Max. weight allowed: /
- Weight: /
Any questions about this product?
Buying an ebike is an important purchase and every detail must be investigated. For this reason, we are at your disposal for every little doubt: contact a Ridewill expert.
Monday-Friday 9.30 ~ 13:00 / 14:00 ~ 18:00 Saturday 9:00 ~ 12:00
Ridewill bikes arrive ready to be used!
Each bicycle sold by Ridewill is meticulously checked and prepared by our specialized technicians before being shipped
Check tightness of all the screws: headset, frame and linkage and crown spider
Centering the brakes
Complete adjustment of the transmission
Possible assembly of the accessories purchased
Adjustment of saddle height to your specifications
Setting suspension to your weight
Packaging and delivery
To ensure that your bike is delivered to you in perfect condition, we have developed a protective box with special reinforcement areas.
Every single bicycle is packed according to a rigorous procedure, with particular attention to the most delicate parts most subject to damage. To guarantee you maximum peace of mind, all our shipments are insured. If you prefer to collect your order on site, the already assembled bicycle collection service is available at our Ridewill point in the province of Como.
The advantages of buying on Ridewill
Thanks to our automated logistics we guarantee the real-time stock of over 40,000 products.
All products are original, new and guaranteed. And if you change your mind, you have 14 days from delivery to return
Shipments in 24h
We have thousands of products ready for delivery: if you order before 4.00 pm you will receive our package the next day