You can request to be notified when the product is available again if you are registered on the site.
Shipping costs: Gratis
The Shuttle SL was designed starting from the dynamics of trail riding, with particular regard to lightness, suspension, handling and performance. Saddle up, you won't even feel like you're riding an eMTB! The 60Nm FAZUA motor, combined with a 430Wh battery, housed in the down tube, adds extra punch to your pedaling, giving you the power to tackle climbs and the sprint for bigger obstacles, allowing you to ride further, better and faster. The motor and battery are located low and close to the center of gravity – a key aspect of the Shuttle SL's handling.
- Frame: Shuttle SL Full Carbon, 12x157mm axle
- Engine: FAZUA Ride 60 Drive System - 60Nm
- Display: LED Hub Display and USB charging
- Battery: Fazua 430Wh
- Charger: Fazua
- Fork: Fox Factory E-MTB 36 29", 44mm offset, GRIP2 - 150mm
- Shock absorber: Fox Factory Float X
- Rear derailleur: Sram X0 Eagle 12s
- Shifter : Sram AXS Pod Controller
- Cassette: Sram X0 1295 Eagle 10-52T
- Chain: X0 Eagle Flattop 12s
- Chainring: Rotor 34T
- Cranks: Rotor Ekapic E-MTB
- Front brake: Shimano XT M8120, 4 pistons
- Rear brake: Shimano XT M8120, 4 pistons
- Discs: Galfer 203mm / Galfer 180mm
- Front tyre: Maxxis Dissector 29" x 2.4" WT , TR, 3C, EXO, MAXXTERRA
- Rear tyre: Maxxis Dissector 29" x 2.4" WT, TR, 3C, EXO, MAXXTERRA
- Rims: DT Swiss XM1700 29", internal width 30mm, tubeless ready,
- Front hub: DT Swiss 350, Boost 15x110mm
- Rear hub: DT Swiss 350, Boost 12x157mm, 36D Star Ratchet body
- Handlebar: Phoenix Team Low Rise Carbon -780mm
- Stem : Phoenix Team Enduro/Trail
- Saddle: Phoenix WTB Volt Pro
- Seatpost: Fox Transfer Factory Series 150mm (S), 175mm (M-L), 200mm (XL)
- Maximum weight allowed: /
- Weight: /
Any questions about this product?
Buying an ebike is an important purchase and every detail must be investigated. For this reason, we are at your disposal for every little doubt: contact a Ridewill expert.
Monday-Friday 9.30 ~ 13:00 / 14:00 ~ 18:00 Saturday 9:00 ~ 12:00
Ridewill bikes arrive ready to be used!
Each bicycle sold by Ridewill is meticulously checked and prepared by our specialized technicians before being shipped
Check tightness of all the screws: headset, frame and linkage and crown spider
Centering the brakes
Complete adjustment of the transmission
Possible assembly of the accessories purchased
Adjustment of saddle height to your specifications
Setting suspension to your weight
Packaging and delivery
To ensure that your bike is delivered to you in perfect condition, we have developed a protective box with special reinforcement areas.
Every single bicycle is packed according to a rigorous procedure, with particular attention to the most delicate parts most subject to damage. To guarantee you maximum peace of mind, all our shipments are insured. If you prefer to collect your order on site, the already assembled bicycle collection service is available at our Ridewill point in the province of Como.
The advantages of buying on Ridewill
Thanks to our automated logistics we guarantee the real-time stock of over 40,000 products.
All products are original, new and guaranteed. And if you change your mind, you have 14 days from delivery to return
Shipments in 24h
We have thousands of products ready for delivery: if you order before 4.00 pm you will receive our package the next day