You can request to be notified when the product is available again if you are registered on the site.
Shipping costs: Gratis
Other colors available :
Race-ready and ultra-refined, the new Shuttle LT is the brainchild of super-intuitive Pivot engineering team! The deadly and precise combination of dw-Link suspension and Pivot's proprietary carbon molding technology come together in a bike that embodies ambition.
- Frame: Shuttle LT Full Carbon, 160mm rear wheel travel, customizable geometry with flip chip, 12x157mm axle, full cable routing
- Engine: Shimano EP8, 85 Nm, 250 Wh
- Display: Shimano
- Battery: Shimano 756Wh, integrated
- Charger: Shimano
- Fork: Fox Factory E-MTB 38 29", 44mm offset, GRIP2, 170mm
- Shock absorber: Fox Factory Float X
- Rear derailleur: Shimano XTR M9100 SGS 12v
- Shifter: Shimano XTR M9100 ISPEC EV 12s
- Cassette: Shimano XT M8100 10-51T
- Chain: Shimano CN-M8100 12s
- Chainring: Shimano 34T
- Cranks: Shimano XT M8150 E-MTB
- Front brake: Shimano XTR M9120, 4 pistons
- Rear brake: Shimano XTR M9120, 4 pistons
- Discs: Galfer 203mm / Galfer 180mm
- Front tyre: Maxxis Assega i 29" x 2.5" TR, EXO+, 3C
- Rear tyre: Maxxis Assegai 29" x 2.5" TR, EXO+, 3C
- Rims: Newmen SL A.30 29", internal width 30mm, hookless, tubeless ready, 28 spokes
- Front hub: Newmen Fade, Boost 15x110mm
- Rear hub: Newmen Fade, Boost 12x148mm, Shimano Microspline body
- Handlebar: Phoenix Team Low Rise Carbon -780mm
- Stem: Phoenix Team Enduro/Trail
- Saddle: WTB High Tail Trail Pro
- Seatpost: Fox Transfer Factory Series, 150mm
- Maximum weight allowed: /
- Weight: /
Any questions about this product?
Buying an ebike is an important purchase and every detail must be investigated. For this reason, we are at your disposal for every little doubt: contact a Ridewill expert.
Monday-Friday 9.30 ~ 13:00 / 14:00 ~ 18:00 Saturday 9:00 ~ 12:00
Ridewill bikes arrive ready to be used!
Each bicycle sold by Ridewill is meticulously checked and prepared by our specialized technicians before being shipped
Check tightness of all the screws: headset, frame and linkage and crown spider
Centering the brakes
Complete adjustment of the transmission
Possible assembly of the accessories purchased
Adjustment of saddle height to your specifications
Setting suspension to your weight
Packaging and delivery
To ensure that your bike is delivered to you in perfect condition, we have developed a protective box with special reinforcement areas.
Every single bicycle is packed according to a rigorous procedure, with particular attention to the most delicate parts most subject to damage. To guarantee you maximum peace of mind, all our shipments are insured. If you prefer to collect your order on site, the already assembled bicycle collection service is available at our Ridewill point in the province of Como.
The advantages of buying on Ridewill
Thanks to our automated logistics we guarantee the real-time stock of over 40,000 products.
All products are original, new and guaranteed. And if you change your mind, you have 14 days from delivery to return
Shipments in 24h
We have thousands of products ready for delivery: if you order before 4.00 pm you will receive our package the next day