Last piece available
In stock. Delivery in 24 hours
Shipping costs: Gratis
Expected arrived: 26/09/2023
Other colors available :
This e-bike combines an unrivaled blend of agility and reliability and is designed to be the ultimate all-mountain bike. Equipped with everything you need to conquer any trail and powered by the latest Bosch Performance motor, the Shuttle AM delivers class-leading performance. Thanks to the Bosch x Pivot Cycles Flow app, users can choose from 7 modes, including Turbo, eMTB-shortcrank, Sport, Tour+ and Race (only available for the Team version mount model). The app is intuitive and designed for seamless connectivity with your e-bike, plus it offers essential features like recommended service intervals, a Pivot/Bosch dealer locator, real-time battery charge rates and estimated range, all in one easy to use platform.
- Frame: Shuttle AM Full Carbon Hollow Core, 12x157mm axle, 148mm travel, Flip-Chip upper link, internal cable routing with Pivot Cable Port System, compatible with Pivot Dock Tool System
- Engine: Bosch Performance Line CX, 250Wh, Smart System
- Display: Bosch LED Remote
- Battery: Bosch PowerTube 750Wh, compatible with Bosch PowerMore Range Extender 250wh (sold separately)
- Charger: Bosch
- Fork : Fox Factory E-MTB 36 29", 44mm offset, GRIP2, 160mm
- Shock absorber: Fox Factory Float X
- Rear derailleur: Sram X0 Eagle Transmission 12v
- Shift lever: Sram AXS Pod Controller 12v
- Cassette: Sram X0 1295 Eagle Transmission 10-52T
- Chain: Sram X0 Eagle Transmission Flattop 12s
- Crown: 34T
- Cranks: Praxis Alloy eCranks E-MTB
- Brake front: Shimano XT M8120, 4 pistons
- Rear brake: Shimano XT M8120, 4 pistons
- Discs: Shimano XT CenterLock 203mm / Shimano XT CenterLock 203mm
- Front tyre: Maxxis Minion DHF 29" x 2.5 " WT, TR, 3C, EXO+, MAXXTERRA
- Rear tyre: Maxxis Minion DHRII 29" x 2.4" WT, TR, 3C, EXO+, MAXXTERRA
- Rims: DT Swiss Hybrid HX1501, 29", internal width 30mm, tubeless ready, with rear rim speed sensor
- Front hub: DT Swiss, Boost 15x110mm
- Rear hub: DT Swiss, Boost 12x157mm
- Handlebar: Phoenix Race Low Rise Carbon, 780mm (S-M ), 800mm (L-XL)
- Stem: Phoenix Team Enduro/Trail
- Saddle: Phoenix WTB Volt Pro
- Seatpost: Fox Transfer Factory Series 150mm (S), 175mm (M-L), 200mm (XL)
- Maximum weight allowed: /
- Weight: /
Any questions about this product?
Buying an ebike is an important purchase and every detail must be investigated. For this reason, we are at your disposal for every little doubt: contact a Ridewill expert.
Monday-Friday 9.30 ~ 13:00 / 14:00 ~ 18:00 Saturday 9:00 ~ 12:00
Ridewill bikes arrive ready to be used!
Each bicycle sold by Ridewill is meticulously checked and prepared by our specialized technicians before being shipped
Check tightness of all the screws: headset, frame and linkage and crown spider
Centering the brakes
Complete adjustment of the transmission
Possible assembly of the accessories purchased
Adjustment of saddle height to your specifications
Setting suspension to your weight
Packaging and delivery
To ensure that your bike is delivered to you in perfect condition, we have developed a protective box with special reinforcement areas.
Every single bicycle is packed according to a rigorous procedure, with particular attention to the most delicate parts most subject to damage. To guarantee you maximum peace of mind, all our shipments are insured. If you prefer to collect your order on site, the already assembled bicycle collection service is available at our Ridewill point in the province of Como.
The advantages of buying on Ridewill
Thanks to our automated logistics we guarantee the real-time stock of over 40,000 products.
All products are original, new and guaranteed. And if you change your mind, you have 14 days from delivery to return
Shipments in 24h
We have thousands of products ready for delivery: if you order before 4.00 pm you will receive our package the next day