You can request to be notified when the product is available again if you are registered on the site.
Shipping costs: Gratis
- Frame: Level Alloy 6061 Stealth Evo, Zero Suspension System optimized for e-Bike, 170 mm travel, Forward Geometry, non-removable internal battery, Boost 12x148 mm rear axle, tapered head tube, one-piece top link, cable management system HHG internal, MAX capacity sealed bearings, 17mm oversized axles, speed sensor integrated into the dropout, exclusive plastic engine covers
- Engine: Bosch Performance Line CX Cruise (25Km/h) GEN4 SMART SYSTEM
- Display: Bosch Kiox 500 / Bosch Mini Remote / Bosch System Controller
- Battery: Bosch Powertube 750Wh
- Charger: Bosch
- Fork: Fox 38 29 Float FIT GRIP2 Factory Kashima, 180mm, e-bike tuned , tapered steerer tube, Boost 15x110mm axle, 44mm offset
- Shock absorber: Fox DHX2 Performance Elite, 225x75mm
- Gear: Sram GX Eagle, Type 3 roller bearing clutch, cage lock, 1x12v, X-Actuation 1:1
- Shifter: Sram Trigger NX Eagle, 12v, 12v, Powerlock
- Chainring: Sram 4 oversized pistons
- Rear brake: Sram Code Bronze Stealth, 4 oversized piston caliper
- Discs: Centerline 220mm IS 6 holes / Centerline 200mm IS 6 holes
- Front tire: Maxxis Assegai 29x2.5WT, tubeless ready, 3C MAXX GRIP compound, DH casing, 60x2TPI, folding bead
- Rear tire: Maxxis Assegai 29x2.5WT, tubeless ready, 3C MAXX GRIP compound, DH casing, 60x2TPI, folding bead
- Rims: e* thirteen E*Spec, IW30 Hookless, 6069 Welded Aluminum 30mm internal width, tubeless ready, 28F / 32R spokes
- Front hub: e*thirteen Boost 15x110mm, triple-sealed, fully machined aluminum, IS 6 holes
- Rear hub: e*thirteen Boost 12x148mm, triple-sealed, fully machined aluminum w/6-degree engagement, IS 6 holes, HG
- Handlebar: Onoff Sulfur 1.0 double butted 6061 alloy, rise: 20mm, width: 800mm, 9º backsweep, 5º upsweep, 31.8mm barb
- Stem: Onoff Sulfur FG 30mm 0º, 6061 forged alloy, 31.8mm barb
- Saddle: FIZIK Terra Aidon X5 145mm
- Seatpost: ONOFF Pija internal telescopic , diameter 31.6 mm, 1X remote lever with bearing, size S: 405x95-125 mm, size M: 458x120-150 mm, size L: 498x140-170 mm, size XL: 558x170-200 mm
- Weight maximum allowed: /
- Weight: 26.9 kg
Any questions about this product?
Buying an ebike is an important purchase and every detail must be investigated. For this reason, we are at your disposal for every little doubt: contact a Ridewill expert.
Monday-Friday 9.30 ~ 13:00 / 14:00 ~ 18:00 Saturday 9:00 ~ 12:00
Ridewill bikes arrive ready to be used!
Each bicycle sold by Ridewill is meticulously checked and prepared by our specialized technicians before being shipped
Check tightness of all the screws: headset, frame and linkage and crown spider
Centering the brakes
Complete adjustment of the transmission
Possible assembly of the accessories purchased
Adjustment of saddle height to your specifications
Setting suspension to your weight
Packaging and delivery
To ensure that your bike is delivered to you in perfect condition, we have developed a protective box with special reinforcement areas.
Every single bicycle is packed according to a rigorous procedure, with particular attention to the most delicate parts most subject to damage. To guarantee you maximum peace of mind, all our shipments are insured. If you prefer to collect your order on site, the already assembled bicycle collection service is available at our Ridewill point in the province of Como.
The advantages of buying on Ridewill
Thanks to our automated logistics we guarantee the real-time stock of over 40,000 products.
All products are original, new and guaranteed. And if you change your mind, you have 14 days from delivery to return
Shipments in 24h
We have thousands of products ready for delivery: if you order before 4.00 pm you will receive our package the next day