You can request to be notified when the product is available again if you are registered on the site.
Shipping costs: Gratis
The Dusk R is an electric bicycle equipped with a Shimano STEPS EP801 motor and a magnesium body. It has three assistance modes and can be customized via Shimano's E-Tube Project app. The 720Wh battery can be extended up to 1080Wh with the addition of a 360Wh external battery. It has a front and rear suspension travel of 160 mm and 150 mm, respectively.
- Frame: Dusk Alloy 6061 Stealth Evo, Zero Suspension system optimized for e-Bike, 150 mm travel, Forward Geometry, non-removable internal battery, Boost 12x148 mm rear axle, tapered head tube, one-piece top link, cable routing HHG internal, MAX capacity sealed bearings, 17mm oversized axles, integrated speed sensor in the dropout.*Optional external battery
- Motor: Shimano STEPS EP801
- Display: Shimano EN600
- Battery: Simplo internal 720Wh (Optional external battery: Simplo 360Wh)
- Charger: Simplo
- Fork: Fox 36 29 Float FIT GRIP EVOL Rhythm, 160 mm, tapered head tube, 15x110 mm Boost axle, 44 mm offset
- Shock absorber: Fox Float DPS Performance, 205x65 mm
- Shifter: Sram GX Eagle, X-Actuation 1:1, 12v
- Shifter: Sram Trigger NX Eagle, 12v
- Sprocket set: Sram PG-1210, 11-50D, 12v
- Chain: Sram SX Eagle, 12v, Powerlock
- Chainring: Sram X-Sync 2 Eagle 34D, steel, narrow-wide , 104 BCD
- Cranks: E-bike Shimano Steps EP801, 165 mm
- Front brake: Sram DB8, 4 pistons
- Rear brake: Sram DB8, 4 pistons
- Discs: Centerline 200mm IS 6 holes / Centerline 200mm IS 6 holes
- Front tire: Maxxis Minion DHF 29x2.6 WT, tubeless ready, 3C MAXX TERRA compound, EXO+ protection, 120TPI, folding bead
- Rear tire: Maxxis Minion DHR II 29x2.6 WT, tubeless ready, 3C MAXX TERRA compound, EXO+ protection, 120TPI, folding bead
- Rims: Mavic E-Deemax 29, 30 mm internal width, welded, PFP, tubeless ready, 28 spokes
- Front hub: Mavic, Boost 15x110 mm, 6-bolt IS
- Rear hub: Mavic, Boost 12x148 mm, ID360 ratchet system, 6-bolt IS
- Handlebar: Onoff Sulfur 1.0 double butted 6061 alloy, rise: 20 mm, width: 800 mm, backsweep angle 9º, upsweep angle 5º, barber 31.8 mm
- Stem: Onoff Sulfur FG 30 mm 0º, forged alloy 6061, barber 31.8 mm
- Saddle: MDK e-bike black
- Seatpost: Onoff Pija telescopic, diameter 31.6mm, length 405x95-125 mm
- Maximum weight allowed: 150 kg (total weight)
- Weight: 24.5 kg
Any questions about this product?
Buying an ebike is an important purchase and every detail must be investigated. For this reason, we are at your disposal for every little doubt: contact a Ridewill expert.
Monday-Friday 9.30 ~ 13:00 / 14:00 ~ 18:00 Saturday 9:00 ~ 12:00
Ridewill bikes arrive ready to be used!
Each bicycle sold by Ridewill is meticulously checked and prepared by our specialized technicians before being shipped
Check tightness of all the screws: headset, frame and linkage and crown spider
Centering the brakes
Complete adjustment of the transmission
Possible assembly of the accessories purchased
Adjustment of saddle height to your specifications
Setting suspension to your weight
Packaging and delivery
To ensure that your bike is delivered to you in perfect condition, we have developed a protective box with special reinforcement areas.
Every single bicycle is packed according to a rigorous procedure, with particular attention to the most delicate parts most subject to damage. To guarantee you maximum peace of mind, all our shipments are insured. If you prefer to collect your order on site, the already assembled bicycle collection service is available at our Ridewill point in the province of Como.
The advantages of buying on Ridewill
Thanks to our automated logistics we guarantee the real-time stock of over 40,000 products.
All products are original, new and guaranteed. And if you change your mind, you have 14 days from delivery to return
Shipments in 24h
We have thousands of products ready for delivery: if you order before 4.00 pm you will receive our package the next day