In stock. Delivery in 4 days.
Shipping costs: Gratis
Expected arrived: 11/12/2023
The Prime R is designed to be a sporty E-MTB and offer high quality suspension for off-road excursions. The technical features of the bicycle, such as the Bosch Performance Line CX Smart System motor, the 750 Wh battery and the 120 mm travel RockShox fork, which help make the bicycle powerful and capable of handling difficult trails. Furthermore, the 29" diameter wheels offer stability and greater ability to overcome obstacles.
- Frame: Reinforced Prime - Display: Bosch Intuvia 100 with Bosch Mini Remote and Bosch System Controller
- Battery: Bosch Powertube 750Wh
- Charger: Bosch
- Fork: RockShox 35 Silver TK 29, 120 mm, TurnKey, Solo Air, tapered head tube, 15x110 mm Boost axle, 35 mm steel outer tubes, 44 mm offset
- Shifter: Sram SX Eagle, X-Actuation 1:1, 12v
- Shifter: Sram Trigger GX Eagle, -Actuation 1:1, single click, 12v
- Sprocket set: Sram PG-1210, 11-50D, 12v
- Chain: Sram SX Eagle, 12v, Powerlock
- Chainring: Sram X-Sync 2 Eagle 34D, steel, narrow-wide, 104 BCD
- Cranks: Race Face Aeffect ebike, 165mm
- Front brake: Sram DB8, 4 pistons
- Rear brake: Sram DB8, 4 pistons
> - Discs: Centerline 200mm IS 6 holes / Centerline 200mm IS 6 holes
- Front tire: Maxxis Rekon 29x2.6, 60TPI, tubeless ready, dual compound, EXO protection, foldable
- Rear tire: Maxxis Rekon 29x2 .6, 60TPI, tubeless ready, dual compound, EXO protection, foldable
- Rims: MDK-HP1 29, 30mm internal width, tubeless ready, 32 spokes
- Front hub: Formula DC711, Boost 15x110mm, sealed bearings
- Rear hub: Formula EHL148 Boost 12x148mm, sealed bearings
- Handlebar: Onoff Sulfur 1.0 aluminum 6061, rise: 20mm, width: 800mm, 9º backsweep, 5º upsweep, 31.8mm
- Stem: Sulfur FG 30mm 0º, aluminum 6061, 31.8mm
- Saddle: MDK e-bike black
- Seat post: Onoff Pija telescopic, diameter 31.6mm, 405x95-125 mm
- Maximum permitted weight: 150 kg (weight total)
- Weight: 23.3 kg
Any questions about this product?
Buying an ebike is an important purchase and every detail must be investigated. For this reason, we are at your disposal for every little doubt: contact a Ridewill expert.
Monday-Friday 9.30 ~ 13:00 / 14:00 ~ 18:00 Saturday 9:00 ~ 12:00
Ridewill bikes arrive ready to be used!
Each bicycle sold by Ridewill is meticulously checked and prepared by our specialized technicians before being shipped
Check tightness of all the screws: headset, frame and linkage and crown spider
Centering the brakes
Complete adjustment of the transmission
Possible assembly of the accessories purchased
Adjustment of saddle height to your specifications
Setting suspension to your weight
Packaging and delivery
To ensure that your bike is delivered to you in perfect condition, we have developed a protective box with special reinforcement areas.
Every single bicycle is packed according to a rigorous procedure, with particular attention to the most delicate parts most subject to damage. To guarantee you maximum peace of mind, all our shipments are insured. If you prefer to collect your order on site, the already assembled bicycle collection service is available at our Ridewill point in the province of Como.
The advantages of buying on Ridewill
Thanks to our automated logistics we guarantee the real-time stock of over 40,000 products.
All products are original, new and guaranteed. And if you change your mind, you have 14 days from delivery to return
Shipments in 24h
We have thousands of products ready for delivery: if you order before 4.00 pm you will receive our package the next day