In stock. Delivery in 10 days.
Shipping costs: Gratis
Expected arrived: 20/12/2023
As a capable, high-performance eMTB with lightweight characteristics that mirror those of muscular mountain bikes, the G Light Trail 2.0 clearly stands out from the crowd. Profoundly different from the models made so far, it is a trail bike that looks like a MTB when launched downhill, but with the added advantages of pedal assistance when tackling a climb. The G Light Trail 2.0 is equipped with a very light carbon frame mounted on 29" wheels.
- Frame: 29" carbon frame, 150 mm travel, integrated battery, Boost 12x148mm
- Motor: AIR DRIVE powered by Yamaha, 250 W, 50 Nm
- Display: Yamaha Interface Display, ANT, Bluetooth
- Battery: Yamaha ML500, 500 Wh, 36 V
- Charger: Yamaha fast charger, 4 A
- Fork: RockShox Revelation RC, DebonAir, Aria, 150 mm, tapered
- Shock absorber: RockShox Deluxe Select, Air, 230x65 mm
- Shifter: SRAM NX Eagle, 12v
- Derailleur: /
- Shifter: SRAM NX Eagle, 12v
- Sprocket set: SRAM 11-50D, 12v
- Chain: KMC e12S
- Chainring: GASGAS, Narrow Wide, 34D
- Cranks: GASGAS EC33, Forged aluminium, JIS
- Front brake: Formula Cura 4, hydraulic disc brake, 4 pistons
- Rear brake: Formula Cura 2, hydraulic disc brake, 2 pistons
- Discs: Centerline 203mm, IS 6 holes / Centerline 180mm, IS 6 holes
- Front tire : Continental Mountain King, 29x2.3, Tubeless Ready
- Rear tire: Continental Mountain King, 29x2.3, Tubeless Ready
- Rims: NEWMEN Evolution A.30, Tubeless Ready
- Front hub: NEWMEN , IS 6 holes, 15x110mm
- Rear hub:NEWMEN, IS 6 holes, 12x148mm
- Handlebar: Race Face Turbine 35 mm, 780 mm, Sweep: 8 °, Rise: 20 mm
- Stem : Race Face Affect 35 mm, 0 °, Ahead
- Saddle: Selle Italia SLR Boost, Titan
- Seat post: GASGAS Pro, 31.6 mm, Dropper seat post
- Maximum weight allowed: 130kg
- Weight: 20.4 kg
Any questions about this product?
Buying an ebike is an important purchase and every detail must be investigated. For this reason, we are at your disposal for every little doubt: contact a Ridewill expert.
Monday-Friday 9.30 ~ 13:00 / 14:00 ~ 18:00 Saturday 9:00 ~ 12:00
Ridewill bikes arrive ready to be used!
Each bicycle sold by Ridewill is meticulously checked and prepared by our specialized technicians before being shipped
Check tightness of all the screws: headset, frame and linkage and crown spider
Centering the brakes
Complete adjustment of the transmission
Possible assembly of the accessories purchased
Adjustment of saddle height to your specifications
Setting suspension to your weight
Packaging and delivery
To ensure that your bike is delivered to you in perfect condition, we have developed a protective box with special reinforcement areas.
Every single bicycle is packed according to a rigorous procedure, with particular attention to the most delicate parts most subject to damage. To guarantee you maximum peace of mind, all our shipments are insured. If you prefer to collect your order on site, the already assembled bicycle collection service is available at our Ridewill point in the province of Como.
The advantages of buying on Ridewill
Thanks to our automated logistics we guarantee the real-time stock of over 40,000 products.
All products are original, new and guaranteed. And if you change your mind, you have 14 days from delivery to return
Shipments in 24h
We have thousands of products ready for delivery: if you order before 4.00 pm you will receive our package the next day