You can request to be notified when the product is available again if you are registered on the site.
Shipping costs: Gratis
The G Cross Country 1.0 is the perfect bike for smaller riders. If you're new to mountain biking, the 27.5" wheels with hardtail frame and 100mm front fork will let you tackle new terrain with a sense of confidence and a smile on your face. To help develop offroad skills, The power has been reduced slightly using Yamaha's PW-CE motor, which with its 400 Wh external battery offers continuous fun.
- Frame: 27.5", Alloy 6061, external battery
- Motor: Yamaha PW-CE, 250 W, 50 Nm
- Display: Yamaha Display A, LCD-Display
- Battery: Yamaha DT400, 400 Wh, 36 V
- Charger: Yamaha fast charger, 4 A
- Fork: SR SUNTOUR XCT30, Spring, 100 mm
- Shock absorber: /
- Gear: Tektro RD-T350 , 8v
- Derailleur: /
- Shifter: Tektro SL-M330R
- Sprocket set: Tektro CS-M330, 11-42D
- Chain: KMC Z8
- Chainring: GASGAS , 38D
- Cranks: GASGAS EC40, Forged aluminum, JIS
- Front brake: Tektro HD-M275, 2 pistons, Hydraulic disc brake
- Rear brake: Tektro HD-M275, 2 pistons, Brake hydraulic disc
- Discs: Tektro TR24, 180 mm, 6 holes / Tektro TR24, 180 mm, 6 holes
- Front tire: Mitas Ocelot, 27.5x2.35
- Rear tire: Mitas Ocelot, 27.5x2.35
- Rims: Mach 1 TRAXX, drilled, Tubeless Ready
- Front hub: GASGAS DB602F, 6 holes, 9x100 mm, Quick release axle
- Rear hub: GASGAS DB602R, 6 holes , 9x135 mm, Quick release axle
- Handlebar: GASGAS Riser 31.8 mm, 720 mm, Sweep: 6 °, Rise: 15 mm
- Stem: GASGAS 31.8, 7 °, Ahead
- Saddle : GASGAS MTB
- Seatpost: GASGAS, 31.6 mm, 350 mm, With patent
- Maximum permitted weight: 130 kg
- Weight: 21.9 kg
Any questions about this product?
Buying an ebike is an important purchase and every detail must be investigated. For this reason, we are at your disposal for every little doubt: contact a Ridewill expert.
Monday-Friday 9.30 ~ 13:00 / 14:00 ~ 18:00 Saturday 9:00 ~ 12:00
Ridewill bikes arrive ready to be used!
Each bicycle sold by Ridewill is meticulously checked and prepared by our specialized technicians before being shipped
Check tightness of all the screws: headset, frame and linkage and crown spider
Centering the brakes
Complete adjustment of the transmission
Possible assembly of the accessories purchased
Adjustment of saddle height to your specifications
Setting suspension to your weight
Packaging and delivery
To ensure that your bike is delivered to you in perfect condition, we have developed a protective box with special reinforcement areas.
Every single bicycle is packed according to a rigorous procedure, with particular attention to the most delicate parts most subject to damage. To guarantee you maximum peace of mind, all our shipments are insured. If you prefer to collect your order on site, the already assembled bicycle collection service is available at our Ridewill point in the province of Como.
The advantages of buying on Ridewill
Thanks to our automated logistics we guarantee the real-time stock of over 40,000 products.
All products are original, new and guaranteed. And if you change your mind, you have 14 days from delivery to return
Shipments in 24h
We have thousands of products ready for delivery: if you order before 4.00 pm you will receive our package the next day