You can request to be notified when the product is available again if you are registered on the site.
Shipping costs: Gratis
After conquering the World Cup podium, it is the point of reference for new generation e-MTB models. Designed from the ground up, the ECC 6 exhibits racing pedigree thanks to its full carbon frame and its geometries, perfect to meet the very high expectations of a world championship race. The rear stay calibrated to the dimensions enhances tailor-made handling. The SRAM drivetrain, equipped with the latest wireless components, boasts a 12-speed X0 Eagle Transmission and a Pod AXS Ultimate Controller electronic control. Braking is entrusted to a pair of SRAM Code RSC discs, while the RockShox Reverb AXS cable-free telescopic seat post ensures a tidy and minimal look. 29-inch NEWMEN wheels come complete with super-sticky Maxxis tires.
- Frame: 29", Carbon, integrated battery, Boost, 160 mm
- Motor: SRAM Eagle Powertrain Drive Unit, 250 W, 90 Nm
- Display: SRAM Eagle Powertrain AXS Bridge Display
- Battery: SRAM Eagle Powertrain, 630 Wh
- Charger: SRAM Eagle Powertrain Charger, 4 A
- Fork: DVO Onyx D1CV OTT, Air, 170 mm, tapered
- Shock absorber: DVO JadeX CV Coil, Spring, 205x65 mm
- Shifter: SRAM
- Chain: SRAM X0 Eagle Transmission Flattop
- Chainring: SRAM XX Eagle Transmission
- Cranks: SRAM hydraulic
- Rear brake: SRAM Code RSC, 4 pistons, Hydraulic disc brake
- Discs: SRAM Centerline, 200 mm, 6 holes / SRAM Centerline, 200 mm, 6 holes
- Front tire: Maxxis Assegai, 63-622, 29x2.50"
- Rear tire: Maxxis Minion DHR II, 62-622, 29x2.40"
- Rims: Front NEWMEN Evolution SL E.G. 30, Tubeless Ready / Rear: NEWMEN Evolution SL E.G. 35, Tubeless Ready
- Front hub: NEWMEN, 6 holes, 12x148 mm, Thru axle
- Rear hub: NEWMEN, 6 holes, 15x110 mm, Thru axle
- Handlebar: NEWMEN Advanced 318.25, 800 mm , Rise: 25 mm
- Handlebar stem: NEWMEN Evolution 318.40, Ahead
- Saddle: Selle Royal Terra Ridon - Weight: /
Any questions about this product?
Buying an ebike is an important purchase and every detail must be investigated. For this reason, we are at your disposal for every little doubt: contact a Ridewill expert.
Monday-Friday 9.30 ~ 13:00 / 14:00 ~ 18:00 Saturday 9:00 ~ 12:00
Ridewill bikes arrive ready to be used!
Each bicycle sold by Ridewill is meticulously checked and prepared by our specialized technicians before being shipped
Check tightness of all the screws: headset, frame and linkage and crown spider
Centering the brakes
Complete adjustment of the transmission
Possible assembly of the accessories purchased
Adjustment of saddle height to your specifications
Setting suspension to your weight
Packaging and delivery
To ensure that your bike is delivered to you in perfect condition, we have developed a protective box with special reinforcement areas.
Every single bicycle is packed according to a rigorous procedure, with particular attention to the most delicate parts most subject to damage. To guarantee you maximum peace of mind, all our shipments are insured. If you prefer to collect your order on site, the already assembled bicycle collection service is available at our Ridewill point in the province of Como.
The advantages of buying on Ridewill
Thanks to our automated logistics we guarantee the real-time stock of over 40,000 products.
All products are original, new and guaranteed. And if you change your mind, you have 14 days from delivery to return
Shipments in 24h
We have thousands of products ready for delivery: if you order before 4.00 pm you will receive our package the next day