In stock. Delivery in 4 days.
Shipping costs: Gratis
Expected arrived: 11/12/2023
Geometries carefully designed to offer a smooth ride on every track. Stable and safe on descents, with a 65° head angle, agile and reactive even on the most demanding trails thanks to the mullet setup with 27.5" rear wheel.
- Frame: 29/27.5 aluminum ", 160mm rear travel
- Motor: XP Mid Motor, 250 W, 100 Nm
- Display: LCD, with 5 levels of assistance
- Battery: 48V-17.5Ah, 840Wh
- Charger: 4 A
- Fork: Formula Selva C, 29", 170mm travel, CTS and IFT technology
- Shock absorber: Formula Mod, CTS technology, lockable
- Rear derailleur: SRAM NX, 11s
- Front derailleur: /
- Shifter: SRAM NX
- Cassette: SRAM, 11-42T
- Chain: 11s
- Chainring: /
- Cranks: Forged Aluminum
- Front brake: TEKTRO Orion, Hydraulic disc brake
- Rear brake: TEKTRO Orion, Hydraulic disc brake
- Discs: 203mm / 203mm
- Front tire: MAXXIS Minion DHF 29x2,6"
- Rear tyre: MAXXIS Minion DHR II 27.5x2,6"
- Rims: Aluminum
- Front hub: Aluminum, thru axle, 15x110mm
- Rear hub: Aluminum, thru axle, 12x148mm
- Handlebar: Aluminum 35 mm, 800 mm
- Stem: Aluminum 35 mm, 40 mm
- Saddle: MTB
- Seatpost: Telescopic
- Maximum weight allowed: /
- Weight : /
Any questions about this product?
Buying an ebike is an important purchase and every detail must be investigated. For this reason, we are at your disposal for every little doubt: contact a Ridewill expert.
Monday-Friday 9.30 ~ 13:00 / 14:00 ~ 18:00 Saturday 9:00 ~ 12:00
Ridewill bikes arrive ready to be used!
Each bicycle sold by Ridewill is meticulously checked and prepared by our specialized technicians before being shipped
Check tightness of all the screws: headset, frame and linkage and crown spider
Centering the brakes
Complete adjustment of the transmission
Possible assembly of the accessories purchased
Adjustment of saddle height to your specifications
Setting suspension to your weight
Packaging and delivery
To ensure that your bike is delivered to you in perfect condition, we have developed a protective box with special reinforcement areas.
Every single bicycle is packed according to a rigorous procedure, with particular attention to the most delicate parts most subject to damage. To guarantee you maximum peace of mind, all our shipments are insured. If you prefer to collect your order on site, the already assembled bicycle collection service is available at our Ridewill point in the province of Como.
The advantages of buying on Ridewill
Thanks to our automated logistics we guarantee the real-time stock of over 40,000 products.
All products are original, new and guaranteed. And if you change your mind, you have 14 days from delivery to return
Shipments in 24h
We have thousands of products ready for delivery: if you order before 4.00 pm you will receive our package the next day