Last piece available
In stock. Delivery in 24 hours
Shipping costs: Gratis
Expected arrived: 04/10/2023
Super Offer valid until08/10/2023
Other colors available :
Race ready and ultra-refined, the new Shuttle LT is the hyper capable brainchild of the Pivot engineering team that delivered our EWS-proven Firebird. Pivot’s deadly accurate combination of dw-Link suspension and proprietary carbon molding technology come together in a bike that embodies ambition.
- Frame: Shuttle LT Full Carbon, 160mm rear travel, customizable geometry with flip chip, 12x157mm axle, internal cable routing
- Motor: Shimano EP8, 85 Nm, 250 Wh
- Display: Shimano
- Battery: Shimano 756Wh, integrated
- Charger: Shimano
- Fork: Fox Performance E-MTB 38 29", 44mm offset, GRIP, 170mm
- Shock absorber: Fox Performance Float X
- Rear derailleur: Shimano XT M8100 SGS 12s
- Shift lever: Shimano SLX M7100 ISPEC EV 12s
- Cassette: Shimano Deore M6100 10-51T
- Chain: Shimano CN-M6100 12s
- Chainring: Shimano 34T
- Cranks: Shimano EM600 E-MTB
- Front brake: Shimano SLX M7120, 4 pistons
- Rear brake: Shimano SLX M7120, 4 pistons
- Rotors: Galfer 223mm / Galfer 203mm
- Front tire: Maxxis Assegai 29" x 2.5" TR, EXO+, 3C
- Rear tire: Maxxis Assegai 29" x 2.5" TR, EXO+, 3C
- Rims: Newmen 30 Performance 29 ", internal width 30mm, tubeless ready
- Front hub: Newmen Fade, Boost 15x110mm
- Rear hub: Newmen Fade, Boost 12x148mm, Shimano Microspline body
- Handlebar: Phoenix Race Low Rise Aluminum, 780mm
- Stem: Phoenix Team Enduro / Trail
- Saddle: Pivot Pro E-Bike
- Seatpost: E13 Vario 150mm - 180mm
- Maximum permissible weight: /
- Weight: /
Any questions about this product?
Buying an ebike is an important purchase and every detail must be investigated. For this reason, we are at your disposal for every little doubt: contact a Ridewill expert.
Monday-Friday 9.30 ~ 13:00 / 14:00 ~ 18:00 Saturday 9:00 ~ 12:00
Ridewill bikes arrive ready to be used!
Each bicycle sold by Ridewill is meticulously checked and prepared by our specialized technicians before being shipped
Check tightness of all the screws: headset, frame and linkage and crown spider
Centering the brakes
Complete adjustment of the transmission
Possible assembly of the accessories purchased
Adjustment of saddle height to your specifications
Setting suspension to your weight
Packaging and delivery
To ensure that your bike is delivered to you in perfect condition, we have developed a protective box with special reinforcement areas.
Every single bicycle is packed according to a rigorous procedure, with particular attention to the most delicate parts most subject to damage. To guarantee you maximum peace of mind, all our shipments are insured. If you prefer to collect your order on site, the already assembled bicycle collection service is available at our Ridewill point in the province of Como.
The advantages of buying on Ridewill
Thanks to our automated logistics we guarantee the real-time stock of over 40,000 products.
All products are original, new and guaranteed. And if you change your mind, you have 14 days from delivery to return
Shipments in 24h
We have thousands of products ready for delivery: if you order before 4.00 pm you will receive our package the next day