In stock. Delivery in 4 days.
Shipping costs: Gratis
Expected arrived: 11/12/2023
It has Öhlins RXF 38 M.2 29 fork, SRAM .
- Frame: Crafty Stealth Air Carbon front triangle, Zero Suspension System optimized for e-Bikes, 150 mm travel, Forward Geometry, non-removable internal battery, Boost 12x148 mm rear axle, tapered head tube, one-piece top link, system HHG internal cable gland, sealed bearings with MAX load capacity, 17 mm larger axles, integrated dropout speed sensor, exclusive plastic motor covers
- Engine: Shimano STEPS EP801
- Display: Shimano EN600
- Battery: Simplo internal 720Wh G3
- Charger: Simplo
- Fork: Öhlins RXF 38 M.2 29, 160mm, TTX18 Twin Tube cartridge, tapered steerer tube, Boost 15x110mm axle, offset 44mm
- Shock absorber: Öhlins TTX Air 205X65mm
- Shifter: Sram X01 Eagle, Type 3 roller bearing clutch, cage lock, 12v, 1, single click
- Sprocket set: Sram narrow-wide, 104 BCD
- Cranks: Shimano Steps FC-EM600 ebike, 165mm
- Front brake: Sram Code Bronze Stealth, 4 oversized pistons
- Rear brake: Sram Code Bronze Stealth, 4 oversized pistons
- Discs: Centerline 200mm IS 6 holes / Centerline 200mm IS 6 holes
- Front tire: Maxxis Minion DHF 29x2.6, tubeless ready, 3C MAXX TERRA, EXO+ Protection, 120TPI, folding bead
- Tire rear: Maxxis Minion DHR II 29x2.6, tubeless ready, 3C MAXX TERRA, EXO+ Protection, 120TPI, folding bead
- Rims: Mavic E-Deemax 29, 30mm internal width, welded, PFP, tubeless ready, 28 spokes
- Front hub: Mavic, Boost 15x110mm, IS 6 holes
- Rear hub: Mavic, Boost 12x148mm, ID360 Ratchet system, IS 6 holes, XD
- Handlebar: Onoff Krypton 1.0, rise: 25mm, width : 800mm, 9º backsweep, 5º upsweep, 31.8mm barb
- Stem: Onoff Krypton FG 30mm, CNC, 31.8mm barb
- Saddle: FIZIK Terra Aidon X5 145mm
- Seatpost: internal Onoff Pija telescopic , diameter 31.6mm, 1X Remote control lever with bearing, S size: 405x95-125mm, M size: 458x120-150mm, L size: 498x140-170mm, XL size: 558x170-200mm
- Maximum weight allowed: /
- Weight: 24.1 kg
Any questions about this product?
Buying an ebike is an important purchase and every detail must be investigated. For this reason, we are at your disposal for every little doubt: contact a Ridewill expert.
Monday-Friday 9.30 ~ 13:00 / 14:00 ~ 18:00 Saturday 9:00 ~ 12:00
Ridewill bikes arrive ready to be used!
Each bicycle sold by Ridewill is meticulously checked and prepared by our specialized technicians before being shipped
Check tightness of all the screws: headset, frame and linkage and crown spider
Centering the brakes
Complete adjustment of the transmission
Possible assembly of the accessories purchased
Adjustment of saddle height to your specifications
Setting suspension to your weight
Packaging and delivery
To ensure that your bike is delivered to you in perfect condition, we have developed a protective box with special reinforcement areas.
Every single bicycle is packed according to a rigorous procedure, with particular attention to the most delicate parts most subject to damage. To guarantee you maximum peace of mind, all our shipments are insured. If you prefer to collect your order on site, the already assembled bicycle collection service is available at our Ridewill point in the province of Como.
The advantages of buying on Ridewill
Thanks to our automated logistics we guarantee the real-time stock of over 40,000 products.
All products are original, new and guaranteed. And if you change your mind, you have 14 days from delivery to return
Shipments in 24h
We have thousands of products ready for delivery: if you order before 4.00 pm you will receive our package the next day