You can request to be notified when the product is available again if you are registered on the site.
Shipping costs: Gratis
- Frame: Prime ) GEN4 SMART SYSTEM
- Display: Bosch Intuvia 100 / Bosch Mini Remote / Bosch System Controller
- Battery: Bosch Powertube 750Wh
- Charger: /
- Fork: RockShox 35 Silver TK 29, 120mm , TurnKey, Solo Air, tapered steerer tube, Boost 15x110mm axle, 35mm steel stanchions, 44mm offset. Settings: compression adjustment at low-speed to lock, rebound, air preload
- Shock absorber: /
- Derailleur: /
- Gear: Sram SX Eagle, Type 3 roller bearing clutch, cage lock, long cage , 1x12s, X-actuation 1:1
- Shifter: Sram Trigger SX Eagle, 12s, br> - Chain: Sram SX Eagle, 12s, Powerlock
- Chainring: Sram X-Sync 2 Eagle 34T, steel, narrow-wide, 104 BCD
- Cranks: Race Face Aeffect ebike, 165mm
- Front brake: Sram DB8, 4-piston caliper, Centerline 200mm IS 6 bolts one-piece rotor, steel-backed organic pads
- Rear brake: Sram DB8, 4-piston caliper, Centerline 180mm IS 6 bolts one-piece rotor , steel-backed organic pads
- Discs: /
- Front tire: Maxxis Rekon 29x2.6, tubeless ready, dual compound, EXO protection, 60TPI, folding bead
- Rear tire: Maxxis Rekon 29x2. 6, tubeless ready, dual compound, EXO protection, 60TPI, folding bead
- Rims: Mavic E-CrossRide 29, 30mm internal width, welded, PFP, tubeless ready, 28 spokes
- Front hub: Mavic, Boost 15x110mm, IS 6 bolts
- Rear hub: Mavic, Boost 12x148mm, ID360 Ratched system, IS 6 bolts, HG freehub
- Handlebar: Onoff Sulfur 1.0 double butted 6061 alloy, rise: 20mm, width: 800mm, 9º backsweep, 5º upsweep, 31.8mm barber
- Stem: Onoff Sulfur FG 30mm 0º, 6061 forged alloy, 31.8mm barber
- Saddle: MDK ebike black
- Seatpost: Onoff Pija dropper internal, diameter 31.6 mm, 1X Remote lever with bearing, S size: 405x95-125mm, M size: 458x120-150mm, L size: 498x140-170mm, XL size: 558x170-200mm
- Maximum weight allowed: /
- Weight: 23.4 kg
Any questions about this product?
Buying an ebike is an important purchase and every detail must be investigated. For this reason, we are at your disposal for every little doubt: contact a Ridewill expert.
Monday-Friday 9.30 ~ 13:00 / 14:00 ~ 18:00 Saturday 9:00 ~ 12:00
Ridewill bikes arrive ready to be used!
Each bicycle sold by Ridewill is meticulously checked and prepared by our specialized technicians before being shipped
Check tightness of all the screws: headset, frame and linkage and crown spider
Centering the brakes
Complete adjustment of the transmission
Possible assembly of the accessories purchased
Adjustment of saddle height to your specifications
Setting suspension to your weight
Packaging and delivery
To ensure that your bike is delivered to you in perfect condition, we have developed a protective box with special reinforcement areas.
Every single bicycle is packed according to a rigorous procedure, with particular attention to the most delicate parts most subject to damage. To guarantee you maximum peace of mind, all our shipments are insured. If you prefer to collect your order on site, the already assembled bicycle collection service is available at our Ridewill point in the province of Como.
The advantages of buying on Ridewill
Thanks to our automated logistics we guarantee the real-time stock of over 40,000 products.
All products are original, new and guaranteed. And if you change your mind, you have 14 days from delivery to return
Shipments in 24h
We have thousands of products ready for delivery: if you order before 4.00 pm you will receive our package the next day