You can request to be notified when the product is available again if you are registered on the site.
Shipping costs: Gratis
Haibike's new e-fully has been optimized for performance and has only one goal: to be the fastest downhill. To achieve this, the HYBE has 170 mm travel with ZEB Select fork and a RockShox Deluxe Select Plus shock absorber. Added to this are extremely sporty geometry, a low center of gravity and a stable carbon frame with aluminum rear triangle. And to make sure you're first to go, the Bosch Performance CX pushes you up the mountain with a powerful 85 Nm of torque. Shimano SLX gear and brake components complete the Haibike HYBE 9.
- Frame: Haibike HYBE in carbon fiber with 29/27.5" aluminum chainstay, integrated cable routing
- Engine: Bosch Performance CX Smart System, 250W, 25km/h, 85Nm
- Display: Bosch LED Remote
- Battery: Bosch PowerTube 750 Wh
- Charger: Bosch Standard Charger 4A
- Fork: RockShox ZEB Select RC, air, 170mm
- Shock absorber: RockShox Deluxe Select Plus, air
> - Derailleur: /
- Shifter: Deore SLX M7100, 12v
- Shifter: Shimano SLX M7100, 12v
- Sprocket set: Shimano M6100, 10-51D
- Chain: Shimano CN- M6100 12v
- Chainring: 34D
- Cranks: Haibike Components The Crank +++
- Front brake: Shimano SLX M7120, 4 pistons
- Rear brake: Shimano SLX M7120, 4 pistons
> - Discs: 203mm / 203mm
- Front tire: Maxxis Minion DHF, 65-622
- Rear tire: Maxxis Minion DHR II, 66-584
- Rims: WTB ST i30 TCS, 29x30mm (front ) and 27.5x30mm (rear)
- Front hub: Shimano MT400-B Boost 15x110mm
- Rear hub: Shimano MT410-B Boost 12x148mm
- Handlebar: Haibike Components TheBar ++, 780 mm
- Handlebar stem: Aluminum 31.8mm
- Saddle: fi'zi:k Terra Aidon
Any questions about this product?
Buying an ebike is an important purchase and every detail must be investigated. For this reason, we are at your disposal for every little doubt: contact a Ridewill expert.
Monday-Friday 9.30 ~ 13:00 / 14:00 ~ 18:00 Saturday 9:00 ~ 12:00
Ridewill bikes arrive ready to be used!
Each bicycle sold by Ridewill is meticulously checked and prepared by our specialized technicians before being shipped
Check tightness of all the screws: headset, frame and linkage and crown spider
Centering the brakes
Complete adjustment of the transmission
Possible assembly of the accessories purchased
Adjustment of saddle height to your specifications
Setting suspension to your weight
Packaging and delivery
To ensure that your bike is delivered to you in perfect condition, we have developed a protective box with special reinforcement areas.
Every single bicycle is packed according to a rigorous procedure, with particular attention to the most delicate parts most subject to damage. To guarantee you maximum peace of mind, all our shipments are insured. If you prefer to collect your order on site, the already assembled bicycle collection service is available at our Ridewill point in the province of Como.
The advantages of buying on Ridewill
Thanks to our automated logistics we guarantee the real-time stock of over 40,000 products.
All products are original, new and guaranteed. And if you change your mind, you have 14 days from delivery to return
Shipments in 24h
We have thousands of products ready for delivery: if you order before 4.00 pm you will receive our package the next day