In stock. Delivery in 6 days.
Shipping costs: Gratis
Expected arrived: 14/12/2023
With TREKKING 7 HIGH, the sky's the limit: whether it's an after-work forest ride, a daily commute to work, or a multi-day trip with luggage, this trekking eBike from high quality convinces with its versatility. The light and powerful Yamaha PW-X3 motor offers you remarkable support with 85 Nm of torque. With the 12-speed rear derailleur you will always find the right gear ratio. The 100 mm suspension fork from RockShox and the robust 27.5" tires complete the perfect equipment for moderate off-road use.
- Frame: Aluminum 6061 High Step
- Engine: Yamaha PW -X3 System, 85Nm
- Display: Yamaha, Side Switch, 1.7" LCD, 7 functions
- Battery: InTube 720 Wh
- Charger: 4A quick charger
- Fork: RockShox, Recon RL , Remote Lockout, Air, 100 mm travel, aluminum steerer tube 1 1/8" - 1 1/2" tapered, 15 x 100mm thru axle
- Shock absorber: /
- Rear derailleur: Sram GX Eagle, 12s
- Front derailleur: /
- Shifter: Sram SX Eagle, 12s
- Cassette: Sram PG 1210 Eagle, 11-50T
- Chain: Shimano CN-M6100
- Crown: Sram X Sync II Eagle 38D
- Cranks: /
- Front brake: Shimano MT410, Hydraulic disc brakes
- Rear brake: Shimano MT410, Hydraulic disc brakes
- Discs: 180mm / 180mm
- Front tire: Schwalbe, Johnny Watts, 60-584, 27.5x2.35"
- Rear tyre: Schwalbe, Johnny Watts, 60-584, 27.5x2.35"
- Rims: Schürmann Yak25, Eyelet, double wall, Aluminium
- Front hub: Aluminium, 15x100mm thru axle
- Rear hub: Aluminum, 12x148mm thru-axle
- Handlebar: Ergoriser, oversize 720mm
- Stem: XLC Adjustable Aluminum, A-head, Diameter: 31.8mm
- Saddle: Selle Royal Essenza
- Seatpost: Aluminum, 34.9 mm
- Front light: Herrmans, H-Black MR8 E, 50lm
- Rear light: Spanninga, Aerline 2 Brake
- Carrier: MIK, max load 25kg
- Mudguards: Curana Apollo 70, Aluminum
- Maximum weight allowed: 150kg
- Weight: /
Any questions about this product?
Buying an ebike is an important purchase and every detail must be investigated. For this reason, we are at your disposal for every little doubt: contact a Ridewill expert.
Monday-Friday 9.30 ~ 13:00 / 14:00 ~ 18:00 Saturday 9:00 ~ 12:00
Ridewill bikes arrive ready to be used!
Each bicycle sold by Ridewill is meticulously checked and prepared by our specialized technicians before being shipped
Check tightness of all the screws: headset, frame and linkage and crown spider
Centering the brakes
Complete adjustment of the transmission
Possible assembly of the accessories purchased
Adjustment of saddle height to your specifications
Setting suspension to your weight
Packaging and delivery
To ensure that your bike is delivered to you in perfect condition, we have developed a protective box with special reinforcement areas.
Every single bicycle is packed according to a rigorous procedure, with particular attention to the most delicate parts most subject to damage. To guarantee you maximum peace of mind, all our shipments are insured. If you prefer to collect your order on site, the already assembled bicycle collection service is available at our Ridewill point in the province of Como.
The advantages of buying on Ridewill
Thanks to our automated logistics we guarantee the real-time stock of over 40,000 products.
All products are original, new and guaranteed. And if you change your mind, you have 14 days from delivery to return
Shipments in 24h
We have thousands of products ready for delivery: if you order before 4.00 pm you will receive our package the next day