In stock. Delivery in 6 days.
Shipping costs: Gratis
Expected arrived: 19/12/2023
With the Trekking 4 LOW CROSS, mounting and dismounting is child's play thanks to the particularly low wheelbase. The comfortable and upright seating position, combined with the powerful new Yamaha PW-S2 motor and reliable Shimano components and brakes, make it the perfect companion for many kilometres, whether shopping in the city or a multi-day trip .
- Frame: Aluminum 6061 Low Step
- Motor: Yamaha, PW-S2, 250W, 75 Nm
- Display: Yamaha, Side Switch, 1.7" LCD, 7 functions
- Battery: Yamaha InTube, 720 Wh
- Charger: 4A quick charger
- Fork: SR Suntour, XCM32 ATB DS LO, Steel coil, 100 mm travel, 1 1/8" aluminum steerer tube - 1 1/2" tapered, quick release
- Shock absorber: /
- Rear derailleur: Shimano Deore M5100, 11s
- Front derailleur: /
- Rear derailleur: Shimano Deore M5100
- Cassette: Shimano, 11-48T
- Chain: KMC e10S
- Crown: Steel 38T
- Cranks: Miranda
- Front brake: Shimano M401, Hydraulic disc brakes
- Rear brake: Shimano M401, Hydraulic disc brakes
- Discs: Shimano 180mm / Shimano 180mm
- Front tyre: Continental, Ruban, 27.5x2.3"
- Rear tyre: Continental, Ruban, 27.5x2.3"
- Rims: Schürmann Yak25, Eyelet, double chamber, Aluminum
- Front hub: Shimano, Centerlock, quick release 9x100mm
- Rear hub: Aluminum Centerlock, thru axle 12x148mm
- Handlebar: Ergoriser, 720 mm
- Stem: XLC Aluminium, A-head, Diameter: 31.8mm
- Saddle: Selle Royal, Essenza
- Seatpost: Aluminium, 34.9 mm
- Maximum weight allowed: 130 kg
- Weight: /
Any questions about this product?
Buying an ebike is an important purchase and every detail must be investigated. For this reason, we are at your disposal for every little doubt: contact a Ridewill expert.
Monday-Friday 9.30 ~ 13:00 / 14:00 ~ 18:00 Saturday 9:00 ~ 12:00
Ridewill bikes arrive ready to be used!
Each bicycle sold by Ridewill is meticulously checked and prepared by our specialized technicians before being shipped
Check tightness of all the screws: headset, frame and linkage and crown spider
Centering the brakes
Complete adjustment of the transmission
Possible assembly of the accessories purchased
Adjustment of saddle height to your specifications
Setting suspension to your weight
Packaging and delivery
To ensure that your bike is delivered to you in perfect condition, we have developed a protective box with special reinforcement areas.
Every single bicycle is packed according to a rigorous procedure, with particular attention to the most delicate parts most subject to damage. To guarantee you maximum peace of mind, all our shipments are insured. If you prefer to collect your order on site, the already assembled bicycle collection service is available at our Ridewill point in the province of Como.
The advantages of buying on Ridewill
Thanks to our automated logistics we guarantee the real-time stock of over 40,000 products.
All products are original, new and guaranteed. And if you change your mind, you have 14 days from delivery to return
Shipments in 24h
We have thousands of products ready for delivery: if you order before 4.00 pm you will receive our package the next day