You can request to be notified when the product is available again if you are registered on the site.
Shipping costs: Gratis
Thanks to its comfortable geometry, the Haibike Trekking 3 MID is the ideal companion for longer tours. Thanks to the shorter wheelbase, getting on and off this trekking eBike is child's play. Solid components and the powerful Bosch Performance Line motor ensure that you can concentrate fully on driving fun, whether in the city or on a relaxed weekend trip through the woods.
- Frame: Aluminum 6061 Mid Step< br> - Engine: Bosch Performance Line Smart System, 75Nm
- Display: Intuvia 100 with LED Remote
- Battery: Bosch PowerTube 500Wh
- Charger: Bosch
- Fork: SR Suntour, XCM ATB HLO, steel spring, 65 mm travel, aluminum steerer tube 1 1/8" - 1 1/2" tapered, 15 x 110mm Boost thru axle
- Shock absorber: /
- Rear derailleur: Shimano Alivio M3100, 9s
- Front derailleur: /
- Shifter: Shimano Alivio M3100 Trigger switch
- Cassette: Shimano HG200, 11-36T
- Chain: KMC e9S
- Chainring: 38T, Steel
- Cranks: Miranda
- Front brake: Alhonga DXR1806, Hydraulic disc brakes
- Rear brake: Alhonga DXR1806, Hydraulic disc brakes
- Discs: 180mm/ 180mm< br> - Front tyre: WTB Groov-E, 62-584, 27.5x2.4"
- Rear tyre: WTB Groov-E, 62-584, 27.5x2.4"
- Rims: Schürmann, Yak25 , with eyelets, double chamber, Aluminum
- Front hub: Haibike TheHub ++, 6 holes, 15x100mm thru axle
- Rear hub: Haibike TheHub ++, 6 holes
- Handlebar: XLC 720 mm< br> - Stem: Aluminum XLC, A-Head, 31.8 mm
- Saddle: Selle Royal Wave
- Seatpost: XLC, Aluminum, Patent, 31.6 mm
- Headlight: Trelock, Bike - i Veo LS230, 20lm
- Rear light: AXA Juno Ebike
- Carrier: Massload
- Mudguards: Eurofender, Tempo, Chromoplastics
- Maximum weight allowed: 130kg
- Weight: /
Any questions about this product?
Buying an ebike is an important purchase and every detail must be investigated. For this reason, we are at your disposal for every little doubt: contact a Ridewill expert.
Monday-Friday 9.30 ~ 13:00 / 14:00 ~ 18:00 Saturday 9:00 ~ 12:00
Ridewill bikes arrive ready to be used!
Each bicycle sold by Ridewill is meticulously checked and prepared by our specialized technicians before being shipped
Check tightness of all the screws: headset, frame and linkage and crown spider
Centering the brakes
Complete adjustment of the transmission
Possible assembly of the accessories purchased
Adjustment of saddle height to your specifications
Setting suspension to your weight
Packaging and delivery
To ensure that your bike is delivered to you in perfect condition, we have developed a protective box with special reinforcement areas.
Every single bicycle is packed according to a rigorous procedure, with particular attention to the most delicate parts most subject to damage. To guarantee you maximum peace of mind, all our shipments are insured. If you prefer to collect your order on site, the already assembled bicycle collection service is available at our Ridewill point in the province of Como.
The advantages of buying on Ridewill
Thanks to our automated logistics we guarantee the real-time stock of over 40,000 products.
All products are original, new and guaranteed. And if you change your mind, you have 14 days from delivery to return
Shipments in 24h
We have thousands of products ready for delivery: if you order before 4.00 pm you will receive our package the next day