In stock. Delivery in 6 days.
Shipping costs: Gratis
Expected arrived: 14/12/2023
Are you looking for an electric trekking bicycle for everyday use but also for your adventures? Then the TREKKING 3 HIGH is ideal for entering the world of eBikes. Whether it's the commute to work or a ride after work, the powerful Bosch Performance Line motor supports you whenever you run out of energy. Reliable shifting and brakes offer extra comfort, and the StVZO* (German Road Traffic Regulations) compliant equipment with luggage rack, lights and mudguards ensures you reach your destination quickly and safely.
- Frame: 6061 High Step Aluminum
- Engine: Bosch Performance Line Smart System, 75Nm, 25km/h
- Display: Intuvia 100 with LED Remote
- Battery: Bosch PowerTube 500Wh
- Charger : 4A quick charger
- Fork: SR Suntour, XCM ATB HLO, steel spring, 65 mm, aluminum steerer tube 1 1/8" - 1 1/2" tapered, thru axle 15 x 110mm Boost
- Shock absorber: /
- Rear derailleur: Shimano Alivio M3100, 9s
- Front derailleur: /
- Shifter: Shimano Alivio M3100 Trigger switch
- Cassette: Shimano HG200, 11-36T
- Chain: KMC e9S
- Chainring: Sram X Sync II Eagle 38T
- Cranks: Miranda No.7 steel
- Front brake: Alhonga HT474, Hydraulic disc brakes
- Rear brake: Alhong to HT474, Hydraulic disc brakes
- Discs: 180mm / 180mm
- Front tire: WTB, Groov-E, 62-584, 27.5x2.4"
- Rear tire: WTB, Groov-E , 62-584, 27.5x2.4"
- Rims: Schürmann Yak25, Eyelet, double wall, Aluminum
- Front hub: Haibike, TheHub ++, 6 holes, 15x100mm thru axle
- Hub rear: Haibike, TheHub ++, 6 holes, 12x148mm thru axle
- Handlebar: XLC 720mm
- Stem: XLC Aluminium, A-head, Diameter: 31.8mm
- Saddle: Selle Royal Wave
- Seatpost: Aluminum, 34.9 mm
- Front light: Trelock, Bike - i Veo LS230, 20 lm
- Rear light: AXA, Juno Ebike
- Luggage rack: Massload, max load 25 kg
- Mudguards: Eurofender, Tempo, Chromoplastics
- Maximum weight allowed: 130 kg
- Weight: /
Any questions about this product?
Buying an ebike is an important purchase and every detail must be investigated. For this reason, we are at your disposal for every little doubt: contact a Ridewill expert.
Monday-Friday 9.30 ~ 13:00 / 14:00 ~ 18:00 Saturday 9:00 ~ 12:00
Ridewill bikes arrive ready to be used!
Each bicycle sold by Ridewill is meticulously checked and prepared by our specialized technicians before being shipped
Check tightness of all the screws: headset, frame and linkage and crown spider
Centering the brakes
Complete adjustment of the transmission
Possible assembly of the accessories purchased
Adjustment of saddle height to your specifications
Setting suspension to your weight
Packaging and delivery
To ensure that your bike is delivered to you in perfect condition, we have developed a protective box with special reinforcement areas.
Every single bicycle is packed according to a rigorous procedure, with particular attention to the most delicate parts most subject to damage. To guarantee you maximum peace of mind, all our shipments are insured. If you prefer to collect your order on site, the already assembled bicycle collection service is available at our Ridewill point in the province of Como.
The advantages of buying on Ridewill
Thanks to our automated logistics we guarantee the real-time stock of over 40,000 products.
All products are original, new and guaranteed. And if you change your mind, you have 14 days from delivery to return
Shipments in 24h
We have thousands of products ready for delivery: if you order before 4.00 pm you will receive our package the next day