In stock. Delivery in 6 days.
Shipping costs: Gratis
Expected arrived: 15/12/2023
Other colors available :
Are you looking for a full eMTB that offers you perfect traction uphill and agility and ease downhill? Then Alltrail 3, with its different sized wheels, is just right for you! The 29" front wheel ensures a smooth ride, while tight turns are easily tackled thanks to the 27.5" rear wheel. Thanks to the 10-speed rear gearbox, you will always find the right gear even on the roughest terrain and the new Yamaha PW-S2 engine supports you with 75 Nm of torque.
- Frame: 29/27.5", Aluminum
- Engine: Yamaha PW-S2 System, 75Nm
- Display: Yamaha, Side Switch, 1.7" LCD, 7 functions
- Battery: InTube 750Wh
- Charger: Charger S, 4 A
- Fork: SR Suntour, XCR34 Air LO-R Boost, Air, 140mm
- Shock absorber: RockShox, Deluxe select plus, Air
- Gearbox: Microshift Advent X RD-M6250M, 10s
- Derailleur: /
- Shifter: Microshift Advent X SLM9505
- Cassette: Microshift Advent X HG104, 11-48T
- Chain: KMC, e10S
- Chainring: 38T
- Cranks: Haibike Components, The Crank ++
- Front brake: Shimano MT420, Hydraulic disc brake, 4 pistons
- Rear brake: Shimano MT420, Hydraulic disc brake , 4 pistons
- Discs: 203mm / 203mm
- Front tire: Schwalbe, Nobby Nic Performance, 60-622, 29x2.35"
- Rear tire: Schwalbe, Nobby Nic Performance, 65-584, 27.5x2.6"
- Rims: Rodi, Tryp 30
- Front hub: Aluminum, Centerlock
- Rear hub: Aluminum, Centerlock
- Handlebar: Haibike Components TheBar ++, 780 mm
- Handlebar stem: Aluminum
- Saddle: Selle Royal Vivo
- Seatpost: Haibike Components TheSeatpost ++, Aluminum, 31.6 mm
- Maximum weight allowed: 130 kg
- Weight: /< /p>
Any questions about this product?
Buying an ebike is an important purchase and every detail must be investigated. For this reason, we are at your disposal for every little doubt: contact a Ridewill expert.
Monday-Friday 9.30 ~ 13:00 / 14:00 ~ 18:00 Saturday 9:00 ~ 12:00
Ridewill bikes arrive ready to be used!
Each bicycle sold by Ridewill is meticulously checked and prepared by our specialized technicians before being shipped
Check tightness of all the screws: headset, frame and linkage and crown spider
Centering the brakes
Complete adjustment of the transmission
Possible assembly of the accessories purchased
Adjustment of saddle height to your specifications
Setting suspension to your weight
Packaging and delivery
To ensure that your bike is delivered to you in perfect condition, we have developed a protective box with special reinforcement areas.
Every single bicycle is packed according to a rigorous procedure, with particular attention to the most delicate parts most subject to damage. To guarantee you maximum peace of mind, all our shipments are insured. If you prefer to collect your order on site, the already assembled bicycle collection service is available at our Ridewill point in the province of Como.
The advantages of buying on Ridewill
Thanks to our automated logistics we guarantee the real-time stock of over 40,000 products.
All products are original, new and guaranteed. And if you change your mind, you have 14 days from delivery to return
Shipments in 24h
We have thousands of products ready for delivery: if you order before 4.00 pm you will receive our package the next day